• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Rarr!.jpg

Rarr! Must be fancy dress season.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Did this one yesterday. Working on getting to know D-Force and redid one of my clothing pieces I made a while back for Dawn and works MUCH better now with D-Force. So this is Dawn, my upcoming Bruna skin, one of my poses from my Mixed Pose pack for Dawn and my Robe for Dawn with a D-Force sim.... hope you like it!

Dawn - Bruna skin - Robe - DForce.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Did this one yesterday. Working on getting to know D-Force and redid one of my clothing pieces I made a while back for Dawn and works MUCH better now with D-Force. So this is Dawn, my upcoming Bruna skin, one of my poses from my Mixed Pose pack for Dawn and my Robe for Dawn with a D-Force sim.... hope you like it!

View attachment 33040
Beautiful! Love her expression!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much ladies! The expression is the HW3D that Chris created "Joy" or something like that, from the expressions category.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Just a little fun with the "Make Art" button from PhilC's "Toolbox" for Poser. One of the options create this marble monument with a mouse click, so I've put Dawn there to appreciate the view, and added a background. The script was created for Poser 7, and I was surprised it still works with Poser 11, here rendered in Superfly. If anybody asks, YES, Poser has a "Make Art" button! :D

View attachment 26925
Lovely. The artist has been rendered academic! Now Poser no longer needs us. Well, soon anyway. Geezers. How brilliant is Phil C?

Nice work, Ken. Scary but nice work.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Lovely. The artist has been rendered academic! Now Poser no longer needs us. Well, soon anyway. Geezers. How brilliant is Phil C?

Nice work, Ken. Scary but nice work.

Haha thanks! Somebody still needs to press the button! ^____^

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

View attachment 33040
That's what I would call Swagger great work on the texture and that's a wonderful dForce render!! I haven't had a chance to tinker with it yet, but it seems to run pretty much like the Poser cloth sims!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Elsa Dawn, Olaf, and Friend
AR2.jpg

Products Used: Dawn SE - This is a mixed and matched character I used elements from Oriana, (lips) Sora (large eyes and lipcolor) Dawn (face 1 and 2) and Dawn Starter morphs, Amira eyes, SAV's Aphrodite Hair, Lady of the Lake Re-Textured, Olaf Share CG freebie, background and snowflake overlays from Winterscapes Merchant Resource

Last edited:

quietrob

Extraordinary
Elsa Dawn , Olaf and Friend
View attachment 33136
Products Used: Dawn SE - This is a mixed and matched character I used elements from Oriana, (lips) Sora (large eyes and lipcolor) Dawn (face 1 and 2) and Dawn Starter morphs, Amira eyes, SAV's Aphrodite Hair, Lady of the Lake Re-Textured, Olaf Share CG freebie, background and snowflake overlays from Winterscapes Merchant Resource

Unmistakeably Frozen. I love Dawn, her outfit and those crystals look like real life crystals.

And those are undoubtedly the wackiest snowmen I have ever seen!! Again, just the originals but with better textures. Textures are often dumbdowned for the movies. Notable exception. Tubo and the two strings. In this case, your snowmen look like the movies snowmen but the snow rather looks like better snow. The necklace may be a subtle touch but it fits perfectly and fits with the theme.

Nice Work.

Hornet3d

Wise
Elsa Dawn, Olaf, and Friend
View attachment 33136

Beautiful render and the weather is sold cold here at the moment it is rather fitting. Background works well here.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Unmistakeably Frozen. I love Dawn, her outfit and those crystals look like real life crystals.

And those are undoubtedly the wackiest snowmen I have ever seen!! Again, just the originals but with better textures. Textures are often dumbdowned for the movies. Notable exception. Tubo and the two strings. In this case, your snowmen look like the movies snowmen but the snow rather looks like better snow. The necklace may be a subtle touch but it fits perfectly and fits with the theme.

Nice Work.
Thanks you are very kind !! It took some time trying to figure out which outfit would work best, but think it turned out pretty well, Ah the crystals are done using Daz 4.10's Diamond Iray shader. I was very impressed with how well they came out there is another image in the set that really rocked my socks on how realistic it looks.

LOL, Yes, the snowmen are so much fun!! I am thinking of doing an image filled with Olafs with different expressions and clothing LOl should be interesting if I can pull it off !! Here's the link! There is also a Snowy Family you can create. Snowy - Poser - ShareCG if you want the Frozen feel, but Netherworks also has a really nice snowman offered here.
Yes the necklace is from the Princess of Winter set I just thought it was fitting.

Beautiful render and the weather is sold cold here at the moment it is rather fitting. Background works well here.

We really have not had much of a cold winter so far. The temp usually hovers around the 40s for a low and 70s during the day, but usually February is the coldest month here. Thanks on the backgrounds and glad you viewed it!!

Ok Need to get off of here and test FL's Sparkle textures for Harry!!