• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
fighter.jpg

Better render. I am going to move on. Wings is still acting up, so I am going to either have to learn Blender, or find something else free that will work on this laptop and Windows 10...

Carey

Extraordinary
Caoimhe, decided to take the short cut through the cemetery, a walk very few people would take as a way home from a night out. Caoimhe's familiarity with such places over the years meant there was nothing she feared but that was about to change. She was deep in the cemetery when her attention was drawn by the faintest of glows which she walked towards without hesitation, after all this was not a rare occurrence, at least not for her.
As she reached one particular tomb she could see the glow emanated from within and was spilling through the cracks around the door. Still more intrigued than fearful she stepped forward and reached for the door, a door that opened to invite her in spilling the glow deeper into the cemetery as it did so.

View attachment 31301

Scene - Purgation by Jack Tomalin with postwork effects.
wonderful mood of mystery here

where are the wheels?
I know, a Tabouret is supposed to be 'portable' and most have wheels. I just didn't think they would look right with the Art Nouveau style though.
Will it be for DS or Poser? I'm really hanging for a play :)
All my stuff is made for Poser because I don't have DS. But many of the items have been used in DS with no problem.
It's all free so there's nothing to loose by trying.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
If it isn't weightmapped it will go into Studio just fine. Might need to mess wth the materials, but if there are separate matt zones for the wood, glass, and metal (and maybe the horizontal and vertical wood) that's no biggie.

Carey

Extraordinary
I know, a Tabouret is supposed to be 'portable' and most have wheels. I just didn't think they would look right with the Art Nouveau style though.

All my stuff is made for Poser because I don't have DS. But many of the items have been used in DS with no problem.
It's all free so there's nothing to loose by trying.
I was just sort of picking on you, had something like that in my old studio on wheels, problem was the studio floor wasn't level...lol

Imagine what it would be like Bau Haus style. It would have wheels like on a gurney and would be all steel with a grey porcelain finish.
Then it would have to have paint splattered all over it! :roflmao:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I will indeed -- in a couple of days, I'm buried in midterm project at the moment. It looks lovely. Thank you for taking it public.

D

Deleted member 325

First thing even close to an artistic image I have finished. Just got one of the needed 3D animated clips for this PoC done so I finished it off. Been working on this on and off for the last year or so (the related animation, not just the Image). The animation has a long way to go yet, this represents just one of the clips in it (about 15s).