• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

James R.

Busy Bee
Another look at the pilot. Maybe he’s pondering if flying on Friday the 13th is a good idea. Or wondering if he should’ve become a chef or a high school teacher instead.

5696E33B-4EDA-4013-AE5C-A38DE0C78001.jpeg

Carey

Extraordinary
Hmmmm, now I wonder if he's "causing" the lightning, or just "collecting" it all for his own use. ;)
I had sort of assumed everyone had watched the newest flash gordon, ( the one that featured Queen) and that everyone would know what that weapon was he was carrying...lol course the "newest "flash gordon" movie is about 30 years old now...I am getting so old.. lol

Carey

Extraordinary
Thought I'd post this here as I just found out how to add snow to a Superfly Render. Maybe now we can get some decent winter clothes for Dawn and Dusk to wear. Think I'll spend the day making dawn a pair of skis.
Oh, and that snowman is Andy. He was out in the snow all night celebrating.:sneaky:

View attachment 31137
That must have been some party...lol

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Needs a solidly-based stool to perch on the edge of. Like the sorters used to use (may still, I wouldn't know) in the post office. Not sit on, just sort of lean on. Which is why it needs to have a fairly solid base.

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe, decided to take the short cut through the cemetery, a walk very few people would take as a way home from a night out. Caoimhe's familiarity with such places over the years meant there was nothing she feared but that was about to change. She was deep in the cemetery when her attention was drawn by the faintest of glows which she walked towards without hesitation, after all this was not a rare occurrence, at least not for her.
As she reached one particular tomb she could see the glow emanated from within and was spilling through the cracks around the door. Still more intrigued than fearful she stepped forward and reached for the door, a door that opened to invite her in spilling the glow deeper into the cemetery as it did so.

Purgatory HW.jpg

Scene - Purgation by Jack Tomalin with postwork effects.