• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
crazy... I know :coffee:

they are driving lights but there isn't a battery to light them up :)

The pigeons are eating some of Ken's left over grain

Playing around with this one - rendered in Carrara post in PSE

quietrob

Extraordinary
First off...Ken. Stop wasting grain!
Second. Don't be cheap. Buy a battery so you can light up the road before you run over a pigeon or a cat.
Third. Cat do your job. One of those pigeons should be in your stomach.
Fourth. I would like that robo-camera but in my neighborhood it would be gone within seconds.

crazy... I know :coffee:

they are driving lights but there isn't a battery to light them up :)

The pigeons are eating some of Ken's left over grain

Playing around with this one - rendered in Carrara post in PSE

Superb Effect! I'll have to look up the tutorial for that one! Rated tops!

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
LAMH growth along the hem of the hood. Worked it out in about 5 minutes, and used the fur texture generated by an earlier fibermesh export of the eastern red squirrel.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Thanks Vortigens. That's one thing that DAZ has over Poser. No way that would take five minutes in Poser. I think. Still, overall, it's such a sweet render.

James R.

Busy Bee
View media item 3639
A bit of fun after a stressful week.

The Bunderman B-SBX-15 personal runabout!

The latest in pigmented nanoplastic hull sheeting and redundant propulsion technology is now available in a small personal runabout, FOR YOU!!!

The B-SBX-15 will probably be available in at least three mildly interesting colours and should have most of the kinds of things you see here.

See-thru windows! Genuine engines! Landing gear items! Hull panel bits! Several lights! A nose box!

The B-SBX-15! From Bunderman! FOR YOU!!!

*Access elevator and subspace antenna available at extra cost where available, if available. Freight and PDI extra. Specifications subject to change without notice. Options subject to availability. Offer not available in Quebec. Half an hour later in Newfoundland.

**May not be exactly as illustrated. Artist's interpretation; not to scale.

***Robot and cargo not included because come on, seriously now.

©2017 James W. Rook for Bunderman Enterprises, Earth LLC

Carey

Extraordinary
Thanks. All the spaceships and planes in my gallery are kitbashed (except the large silver bomber in one image). I wish I had the skill for modelling but I don't currently ...so I do what I did with my plastic models when I was a kid. :)
Crib.jpg

try it start with something simple and just go for it...

James R.

Busy Bee
View attachment 29919
try it start with something simple and just go for it...

It was my plan this past summer to tackle Blender and Silo and Substance Painter... but I didn't get a Round Tuit and I couldn't find Thuhtime. When I get a Round Tuit and find Thuhtime, I'll try to familiarize myself with at least one of those programs.

For now, even though I'm told Poser isn't really built to do what I do (I disagree), I'm okay with making my Frankenstein creations. :)

Carey

Extraordinary
It was my plan this past summer to tackle Blender and Silo and Substance Painter... but I didn't get a Round Tuit and I couldn't find Thuhtime. When I get a Round Tuit and find Thuhtime, I'll try to familiarize myself with at least one of those programs.

For now, even though I'm told Poser isn't really built to do what I do (I disagree), I'm okay with making my Frankenstein creations. :)
Careful, they have been known to run over you...lol