• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
If I had to guess, that's a cemetery, and the sign lets you know what section of the cemetery you're currently in.

Funny how I didn't even notice those 2 doorknobs, or whatever they are. I only noticed the sparkly (diamond ring?) on the ground she found with her flashlight.

You guessed right it is a cemetery, in this case Tranquility Lane by Danie + Marforno which, even though it portrays small section of the cemetery it is very complex and has a number of sections which are marked in places by a couple of signs. It reminds me very much of a large Victorian cemetery which is close where I live and I was fortunate enough to get on one of the rare night tours a year or so ago. It sounds spooky, and in some cases it is, but I learnt so much about the Victorians that night, they way they lived and their thoughts about death and social standing.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhhh, yes, I remember that set. I don't happen to have it, as I don't usually do those types of renders, but I liked that they are all unique styled mausoleums rather than just rows and rows of headstones.

Hornet3d

Wise
Ahhhh, yes, I remember that set. I don't happen to have it, as I don't usually do those types of renders, but I liked that they are all unique styled mausoleums rather than just rows and rows of headstones.

It is the collection of grave stones, vaults and mausoleums that attracted me to it and it is very similar the Victorian cemetery close to us, well any Victorian cemetery in the UK in fact. From the wording on the signs I guess this is based in America but it is so good with so many extras I had to buy it when I saw it though it was some time ago now.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
LEANORE: NEWBORN. On the cemetery theme and to compliment Hornets image this is Atonement from Jack Tomalin which plays very nicely with DM's Tranquility Lane if you like to mix n' match. They are both firm favourites for their versatility. This image is from 2013 and introduced the vampire Leanore to the world...
Leanore Newborn.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Actually, no, Chemin is French for Path. I could be wrong, but I don't think the signage is meant to signify the U.S.

Thanks for the information I am afraid I am only fluent in two languages, English and Profanity with a few words of Swedish. That information is certainly puts the scene in a different light.

Hornet3d

Wise
LEANORE: NEWBORN. On the cemetery theme and to compliment Hornets image this is Atonement from Jack Tomalin which plays very nicely with DM's Tranquility Lane if you like to mix n' match. They are both firm favourites for their versatility. This image is from 2013 and introduced the vampire Leanore to the world...View attachment 29528

Yes, that fits in well and I love Jack Tomalin stuff. I think I need to go shopping.

eclark1894

Visionary
I think he's her father. Her back story is that he taught her how to access the speed force so she could take his place.
For the record, Jesse Quick is not related to Jay Garrick. Jay and Joan Garrick were never able to have children of their own. Jesse Quick is he daughter of Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle. She also doesn't get her speed from the Speed Force like most of the other other Flashes, but from saying a formula aloud that her father discovered.

quietrob

Extraordinary
That little truth, if still part of the DC Universe canon, has a potential for a good story! Thanks Earl! DC changes facts and origins as time makes certain origins implausible or impossible but if that one holds, it gives me some idea's at least.

eclark1894

Visionary
That little truth, if still part of the DC Universe canon, has a potential for a good story! Thanks Earl! DC changes facts and origins as time makes certain origins implausible or impossible but if that one holds, it gives me some idea's at least.
I just read her Wikipedia entry and according to it, she is linked to the Speed force... somehow, but she still gets her powers from saying the formula.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I just read her Wikipedia entry and according to it, she is linked to the Speed force... somehow, but she still gets her powers from saying the formula.

Wally West taught her how to tap into the speed force if memory serves (which it does less and less now). I should go back and read that wiki page again. It's how I found out about her to begin with. I don't think I ever saw her in a comic. I stopped reading The Flash when the stories got too convoluted.

eclark1894

Visionary
Wally West taught her how to tap into the speed force if memory serves (which it does less and less now). I should go back and read that wiki page again. It's how I found out about her to begin with. I don't think I ever saw her in a comic. I stopped reading The Flash when the stories got too convoluted.
She's been primarily a Justice Society member and Titans member.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Rendered in Carrara
Used Ken's flocks, HW Cat & Sparky's insect thingy for M4

What an imagination! The robo-camera, the insect thing, what are the pigeons eating and are those hand grenades at the bottom the shopping cart?

This is just so wild!