• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Flying School

quietrob

Extraordinary
It actually was. My only gripe is that Superman is constantly defeated by Batman because he is decent. Interesting that they used Green Arrow almost the same way they did in Kingdom Come.
This is how the fight would actually go.
S V B Real.jpg

But this would be interesting....
darth-vader-meets-batman.jpg

Heh Heh Heh!

Hornet3d

Wise
In the year since they had met she had never known him to be stuck for words so his silence at this moment pleased her, as did the look of disbelief on his face. She had discovered little about him personally during that time but knew a little more of the world he had come from and the idea of celebrating a birthday had intrigued her. There was no such celebration in her world but then travelling through time sort of blurred any such concept. She had decided very early on to try and recreate the celebration for him and not knowing his real birthday used the anniversary of their first meeting to plan something special. It had taken a lot of research, hard work and many months of programming but the day had arrived and now they sat in her creation made just for him.

Finding he had a love for something called railways, she started her research and found that any description often referred to something called the Orient Express. They now sat in the holodeck with the creation she had coded over the months trying to pull all the sensations together, the appearance, the movement and the smells all had to be right. Until now she had no idea if she had succeeded but the look of amazement in Turlough's face, not to mention the tears in his eyes suggested that she might have just made it. It was a good start, now she hoped she had made an equally good job on the food and drink.

Orient HW.jpg

quietrob

Extraordinary
In the year since they had met she had never known him to be stuck for words so his silence at this moment pleased her, as did the look of disbelief on his face. She had discovered little about him personally during that time but knew a little more of the world he had come from and the idea of celebrating a birthday had intrigued her. There was no such celebration in her world but then travelling through time sort of blurred any such concept. She had decided very early on to try and recreate the celebration for him and not knowing his real birthday used the anniversary of their first meeting to plan something special. It had taken a lot of research, hard work and many months of programming but the day had arrived and now they sat in her creation made just for him.

Finding he had a love for something called railways, she started her research and found that any description often referred to something called the Orient Express. They now sat in the holodeck with the creation she had coded over the months trying to pull all the sensations together, the appearance, the movement and the smells all had to be right. Until now she had no idea if she had succeeded but the look of amazement in Turlough's face, not to mention the tears in his eyes suggested that she might have just made it. It was a good start, now she hoped she had made an equally good job on the food and drink.

View attachment 29266
A wonderful setting. Who hasn't heard of the Orient Express? The look of silence on her face. It's like the first date jitters as one sits across from your date and the silent judging begins. I think women are just as nervous as men at that time. Everyone wants to be desireable to their choice in mates. A porter in the background would've been nice. Perhaps snoozing as they are the only two in the cabin (as they wished to be) and don't want to be disturbed. She's a time traveler that also travels the spaceways. Who would've thought her choice would be a human from Earth? Our little blue marble always brings visitors from all over. A nice render, romantically done.

Hornet3d

Wise
A wonderful setting. Who hasn't heard of the Orient Express? The look of silence on her face. It's like the first date jitters as one sits across from your date and the silent judging begins. I think women are just as nervous as men at that time. Everyone wants to be desireable to their choice in mates. A porter in the background would've been nice. Perhaps snoozing as they are the only two in the cabin (as they wished to be) and don't want to be disturbed. She's a time traveler that also travels the spaceways. Who would've thought her choice would be a human from Earth? Our little blue marble always brings visitors from all over. A nice render, romantically done.

Thank you so much for your comments and suggestions. I liked the render but I did see there could be a lot more done with it. I really loved the idea of a porter in the background. I will have to go hunting for a suitable uniform.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
If I had to guess, that's a cemetery, and the sign lets you know what section of the cemetery you're currently in.

Funny how I didn't even notice those 2 doorknobs, or whatever they are. I only noticed the sparkly (diamond ring?) on the ground she found with her flashlight.