• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhhh, well I hope everything eventually falls into place . . . sooner rather than later. ;)

Carey

Extraordinary
Fantastic Renders guys!!

@Ken1171 like that style!, Hornet that outfit with the short boots is totally rocking! Mininesse love the Diva image with the Maraki texture and the Evening Star bride image and textures! Lovely portrait Me195

The Undisputed Jr. Champs
View attachment 27744
Products Used:
Dawn SE, Diva for Dawn SE, Jungle Kids for Dawn SE and Diva with Dawn's skin mats, Thumbs up Pose is from Express your Dawn Poses by Ilona, Bathing Suits are from Dazzling Denim for Dawn, CeCe Veil Hair Diva, Basic Hair Daio, Dawn SE's Heroine Hair little sis Danica baby Luna, M4 Basic Wear Boxers Shorts, Yamaki Victory Lane Props Custom Textures on the Crowd Control Fence
wonderfully done!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
A fantasy scene with Dawn. Fenrir Wolf by Valandar, cat ears and tail from my "Animal Anime Pack", textures and outfit by me. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

CatAndWolf_1080.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Deirdre's Lament

Featuring Garden of the Moon with Lisa's plants, Deirdre character for Dawn, clothing from Boho Deirdre, and a pose from Deirdre's Lament.

Deirdre, Boho Deirdre, and Deirdre's Lament are in development and are inspired by the Irish legend of Deirdre (of the Sorrows).

Lament.jpg

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Carey and Ken.

Only problem with using a ground with displacement grass! It's a pain when doing masks! But it is SO worth it to have blades of grass instead of a flat plane. I still ended up with a spot under her foot where there is more of a dark shadow than there should be. This after redoing the mask three times!

It was my final overlay layer. So I've updated the attached image with the fixed one.

Carey

Extraordinary
Thanks Carey and Ken.

Only problem with using a ground with displacement grass! It's a pain when doing masks! But it is SO worth it to have blades of grass instead of a flat plane. I still ended up with a spot under her foot where there is more of a dark shadow than there should be. This after redoing the mask three times!

It was my final overlay layer. So I've updated the attached image with the fixed one.
What is so great about it is the fact I go nuts trying to get more and more "sir-real" and here this says everything my work would say and in a way I wished I could say it....