• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Work In Progress On Eli

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
pretty excited about Eli... just HOPE there are some included morphs for the ears, so I can 'fake' an African Elephant... that's the kind I REALLY want for any Tarzan art... :)

hmmm of course I can always render an ear separate and photoshop warp it to shape I want too... :rolleyes: just soooo wanting the whole look of Africa...salivating over the lions SOOOO much !

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
pretty excited about Eli... just HOPE there are some included morphs for the ears, so I can 'fake' an African Elephant... that's the kind I REALLY want for any Tarzan art... :)

hmmm of course I can always render an ear separate and photoshop warp it to shape I want too... :rolleyes: just soooo wanting the whole look of Africa...salivating over the lions SOOOO much !

I plan on an add on breed morph of an African Eli for sure, but down the line. I do have ear morphs, for shaping and size, so those will help. Perhaps I can even do a huge one though to mimic that African ear look for you. But then the head would need a morph, and the shape of the shoulders and back. I'll see what I can do.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
oh we need a huge ear morph anyway even if the rest doesn't look like the African because how else do we do Dumbo? :D

Eli65.JPG
Eli66.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Look mom, I can fly!!! :rofl: Ohhh, will we be able to form those into a "Dumbo" version, or is that included? ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Don't want to sound to nit-picky but aren't the ankles or tat space between feet and leg a bit thin? Seems with all that weight they should be thicker especially in front legs? I don't know something strikes me as off. Sorry for seeming obtuse! :(

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Oh darn forgot to add this image. I loved the Trojan horse (shown in another thread here) and bots and mech animals/creatures/humanids so pulled this out of my archives to show it in this thread for any who like the same thing. Though not too interested in elephants I would love an iteration of this!

Attachments

• elephant mech.jpg
    elephant mech.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 370

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Okay, so... here are a few African Eli morphs I made for Lyne. I'd like to save the fine tuning for the actual full on African Elephant morph. But my thought is that any of these shapes used in combination won't require a full rig adjustment.

Eli89.JPG

Base Eli

Eli90.JPG

African Eli Ear morph

Eli91.JPG

African Eli Cranium morph

Eli92.JPG

African Eli head morph

Eli93.JPG

African Eli Back profile morph

Eli94.JPG

Base Eli

Eli95.JPG

African Eli Ear, Cranium, and Back morphs combined

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Don't want to sound to nit-picky but aren't the ankles or tat space between feet and leg a bit thin? Seems with all that weight they should be thicker especially in front legs? I don't know something strikes me as off. Sorry for seeming obtuse! :(

I've used some good reference for this base shape. But I could be wrong. I'll create a morph to cover the concern.