• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Why doesn't Male clothign sell better?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh geeze, the Western Boots for Dusk have Dawn's main promo. You should get in touch with Alisa, as she can fix that.

eclark1894

Visionary
They should be easy to find if you just filter the store by my name:

The Adventurer for Dusk - A Ken1171 Designs & Sanbie Creation at HiveWire 3D
Western Outfit for Dusk - A Ken1171 Designs Creation

There are also the Western Boots for Dusk (which have the incorrect main image in the store):
Western Boots for Dusk - DAZ Studio - A Ken1171 Designs Creation

The Adventurer outfit for dusk was co-produced by Sanbie and me.
Hmm, actually I have two of those already. The Boots and the Adventurer.:)

eclark1894

Visionary
Even as I type this I'm making a Football uniform for Dusk. I have absolutely NO idea how I'm going to texture it. But so far the modeling looks great. People keep asking me if I want to collaborate with them, and I LIKE modeling, it's the rest of the stuff that bores me silly. I wish I could be more like Chris and just model the stuff and hand it off to someone else to rig and texture. Maybe one day.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can't rig or make the UV's but I'd be happy to try and texture for you E (especially your stables, I'm still hanging out for that :p).

I have your outfits Ken, I just didn't pick up the boots because I already had the Universal boots and didn't need a second pair (especially when I don't render people nearly as much as animals).

eclark1894

Visionary
I don't believe women are fixated on their breasts Earl. We just want to look good overall.
I don't believe it when women tell me that, Bonnie. I don't believe that women are all of onemonlithic belief either, but I've heard enough women bitch about how men draw women with big breasts to know that for some reason it bothers them immensely. I'm talking mainly about things like comic book superheroines and this crazy little hobby that we have here. But I've yet to hear one guy complain about how women never draw realisitically proportioned men. Not saying that women don't have a point, but I'm just tired of hearing about it. Especially when there's such an obvious double standard.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well speaking of someone who has very large breasts, it annoys me because the way most guys draw them, the ladies would need scaffolds to hold them so they don't damage themselves :p

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I bought both, but I don't think I've used them in a render yet.

I found them by looking at Ken's store (he's listed under top selling artists)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No kidding, Rae!

In addition to the inconvenience of breasts being in the way of doing just about everything, straps digging into your shoulders can be rather painful.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Oh geeze, the Western Boots for Dusk have Dawn's main promo. You should get in touch with Alisa, as she can fix that.

I think it might be my fault for not creating Dusk-specific images for the boots, except for the thumbnail. :p

Hmm, actually I have two of those already. The Boots and the Adventurer.:)

Hehe it's not a great sign that you bought them but don't remember them. ;p

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
No kidding, Rae! In addition to the inconvenience of breasts being in the way of doing just about everything, straps digging into your shoulders can be rather painful.

I was joking the other day that this is a bother some women pay dearly to have. Haha!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well speaking of someone who has very large breasts, it annoys me because the way most guys draw them, the ladies would need scaffolds to hold them so they don't damage themselves :p
Tell me about it. ~shakes head~

No kidding, Rae!

In addition to the inconvenience of breasts being in the way of doing just about everything, straps digging into your shoulders can be rather painful.
Oh yes, I've suffered from bursitis on and off for years because of those straps digging in to my shoulders.

Willowisp

Adventurous
As someone who is a natural H to I-cup, seeing 'artwork' of women with impossibly large breasts pisses me off because I know that it is, in fact, TORTURE, plain and simple!

eclark1894

Visionary
It annoys me to have Nightwing, a character with no superpowers at all, jump 10 feet straight up into the air, or leap off a roof top to land lightly on his feet without so much as stubbing his toe, but somehow that seems acceptable to women. I've yet to hear any woman complain about how unrealistic that is, and it's consistently portrayed that way. But then again, it's just FANTASY. Let it go.;)

eclark1894

Visionary
I think it might be my fault for not creating Dusk-specific images for the boots, except for the thumbnail. :p

Hehe it's not a great sign that you bought them but don't remember them. ;p
I didn't know they were made by you, but have you BEEN to my directory? Dusk is wearing your Adventurer outfit on the home page.

eclark1894

Visionary
They should be easy to find if you just filter the store by my name:

The Adventurer for Dusk - A Ken1171 Designs & Sanbie Creation at HiveWire 3D
Western Outfit for Dusk - A Ken1171 Designs Creation

There are also the Western Boots for Dusk (which have the incorrect main image in the store):
Western Boots for Dusk - DAZ Studio - A Ken1171 Designs Creation

The Adventurer outfit for dusk was co-produced by Sanbie and me.
What does collaborating with someone on a product entail? How does that work?