• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What needs to be fake?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
:rofl: Thanks Hornet. I just pictured both my father and my brother in their later years. :D

Hornet3d

Wise
:rofl: Thanks Hornet. I just pictured both my father and my brother in their later years. :D

Don't mind me, I am just at that enviable age that I so little it is not worth combing but where it does grow it grows long enough for me to still have to pay for haircuts.

Nod

Adventurous
Here's why the tube in the gel wasn't a crucial detail to me:

now, as you can see, you can't really see the tube. Plus, my original intent and indeed my intent on a number of props I make is to hopefully make them so that anyone who wants to can actually use that prop in an ad or some kind. So that sanitizer bottle would likely have a label on it anyway, obscuring the tube. And finally, it's easier to find that you NEED a tube and add one like I suggested before, than to find that you have one that needs to be removed and you can't.

Or, instead of making a broken pump one, you could just make the squirt version. :ninja:

Nod

Adventurous
Dude, none of it's real! Nothing's coming out, no matter how many tubes I put in there. This is all about visuals, and I've shown you why.
Yeah, yeah, you keep saying that. Of course it's not REAL. Some folk just like things to be anatomically correct as it were. After all, you can get a free lipstick model where the cap comes off, and the lippy actually comes up. But if you're happy with something that's incomplete, then that's fine as I said before. :D