Okay no homework today so I got all the final detailing and texturing done. I'm waiting on the proper renders to run, so for now here are project previews in ZBrush: Hat and bow textured. For each item, I filled them with darker colour, then masked by cavity, inverted the mask and applied a lighter colour to the high areas. As you can see below, the material pattern is applied to the mesh. Here is the hat minus the material pattern layer. I slightly deformed the upper part of the hat so it doesn't look too stiff compared to the rest of it. Total poly count is just under 4000. I'm fairly happy with how it turned out. If I had to give the hat a name, I think it would be "Night Owl" as I did most of the work during the night when I couldn't sleep!