• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

What does Pommerlis have in the HiveWire store?

pommerlis

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
New in my store Dog Strut poses for the Hivewire BigDog

The dog has been a companion for humans already for so long, it's hard to imagine life without them.
These poses will get you started creating the dog art you want!

Compatible with Poser10+ and DazStudio 4.9+
Includes
  • 1 Default pose for the HiveWire Big Dog
  • 1 Default pose for the Tail
  • 1 Default pose for the Ears
  • 15 Full Body Poses
  • 14 Partial Ear Poses
  • 14 Partial Tail Poses

View media item 4403
View media item 4400
View media item 4401
View media item 4402
Product Page Dog Strut poses for Hivewire BigDog

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are really cute Josje!!! I really like the sort of frisbie jump pose!! =) Can't wait to get a chance to use them!

pommerlis

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Thank you, thank you....*takes a bow*
You guys make me blush.

Can't wait for the breeds to come though, there is alittle doxie running around my feet who inspires me alot.