• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What does Pommerlis have in Store? Now at Renderosity

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Thank you, thank you....*takes a bow*
You guys make me blush.

Can't wait for the breeds to come though, there is alittle doxie running around my feet who inspires me alot.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
one of your lovely poses

Little friends.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
So sweet mininessie!! I love her expression and the missing tooth makes it soo charming!! My niece's smile is very similar!!
Cute poses Pommie!! I will try to do some more as I have time. Finding clothing for Diva in Daz is rather challenging!!

One Heart Two Souls
One Heart Two Souls.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire Big Dog, Best Friends Poses For Diva and the HiveWire Dog, Dawn SE, Diva for Dawn SE, Dawn's Skinny jeans, CWRW's Classic Denims for Dawn's Skinny Jeans, Char Hair, Dawn's Strapless mini dress, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Spring Pastels for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, BG image is from photo stock.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you! :) Pom's poses are lovely. ..and your render is precious .
I agree in Diva's wardrobe ...we need a bit more ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wow! I love your image Napalm!
Thanks Josje!! =) I'm glad you like it!! =) These are such cute poses!! I will have to see if I can do a few more! LOL If only things were so pure and innocent LOL!! Simply love is friendship.

It was hard to find something for Diva though clothing wise!! I think we need someone to really take an interest into her wardrobe.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Great renders and poses!

Most of the dynamic stuff made by Dawn and Satira now works in DS using dforce. I do have a custom morph for Willows sneakers that I want to release as a freebie. It just needs packaging for DS. Unfortunately I havent got around to installing Poser yet on the new computer. Still havent got my RDNA stuff installed yet either.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...too true. I'm finding it hard to find the time...I haven't even started to recategorise my DS runtimes. It's such a huge job! I'm still checking to see what I've lost also.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Congratulations Pommie !! And now to Post ! I will also Post over on FB too.

Ok, So I don't have the dragonbraid but Pommie did put them into my box and the poses are so well done you can use them even if you don't have or don't want to use the braid. These are also run in Daz Studio even though they are Poser only.

Blue Faerie
LMB SML.jpg

Products Used: Dawn SE, Little Miss Braided for Dawn, Fabiana's Theory of Zen Moods HDRI lights, Cafe Curls for Genesis 8, Circe outfit for Genesis 3, Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II (Custom Textures), Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Soft Pastel Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Ombre Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Hanging Lantern, Daz Ultimate Butterfly Collection, Miellyn Wings for Genesis 3 and 8

Angelic Repose Pink - Had a hard time deciding what color I liked best on these!
LMBWPSML.jpg

Products Used: Dawn SE, Little Miss Braided Dawn only Poses, Circe outfit for Genesis 3 shoes, Spriteling outfit for Genesis 2, Spriteling Texture Expansion set by Sarsa, Fabiana's HDRI Theory of Zen Lights, Malaik Wings by Arki, DMs Mixed Fantasy gate prop, Melidae Crown cherry blossoms, Pedestal is a freebie from Share CG custom textures, Wild Orchid Hair, Ron's Glitter, Cinderella Outfit Choker

Angelic Repose Blue
LMBWBSML.jpg

Products Used:
Dawn SE, Little Miss Braided Dawn only Poses, Circe outfit for Genesis 3 shoes, Spriteling outfit for Genesis 2, Spriteling Texture Expansion set by Sarsa, Fabiana's HDRI Theory of Zen Lights, Malaik Wings by Arki, DMs Mixed Fantasy gate prop, Melidae Crown cherry blossoms, Pedestal is a freebie from Share CG custom textures, Wild Orchid Hair, Ron's Glitter, Cinderella Outfit Choker

Kitty Couture
Kitty Couture SML.jpg

Products Used:
Dawn SE, Little Miss Braided Dawn only Poses, HiveWire House Cat, CWRW's Orange Tabby coat textures for the HiveWire House cat, Dawn's Platform Pumps. Vagabond outfit for Genesis 3, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Sweetheart Textures for Lisa's Botnaicals Tulips