• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Water Webinar next three Saturdays

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm covering more about the details of water that are often missed in artist renders, things that photos and our eyes already see, but we don't think about because it's just there! So, not software dependent, but I'll be working with what works best for me! lol.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well, the webinar ended up being pushed back by a week, so this past Saturday was the first session of the three. Underwater. Went really well, lots of questions and participation! There are still tickets for the next two sessions. - Above Water and Atmosphere. You can click the link above to go to find out more or to purchase the tickets. Hope to see folks there!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Tomorrow is the next session! There are still tickets available! Just go to the link above!. Digital Art Live.
I'm doing above water effects.