• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Varnayrah's dancing colours at HiveWire3D

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Hey,

I'm happy to announce that my "dancing colours"-collection found a new home at HiveWire3D. Some may know me allready from RDNA - dancing colours are textures for clothing models and pose collections. Since Dawn was released I loved here - now I like Dusk, too - and so I'm happy now to add to their charms.

And here comes the first splash of colour:
Ranger for the great Huntress outfit!
Ranger for The Huntress -A Varnayrah Creation at HiveWire3D
RangerArtistic.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Can't agree more, Traci!

This is a beautiful product, Varnayrah - So happy to have you as a new CA here!

There are 3 other lovely texture sets in the pack as well, for all the items in the Huntress. It doesn't have DS files so isn't officially labeled for DS, so if you use it in DS, you may need to tweak the materials. Here are all the options:

Rangerall.jpg

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thank you very much!
And thank you for your support, Alisa.

and I'm alredy doing something with another outfit from the store.. will post a preview eventually^^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Great work Varnayrah, and I too look forward to seeing what else you come up with. ;)

Last edited:

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thank you very much!
And thank you for your support, Alisa.

and I'm alredy doing something with another outfit from the store.. will post a preview eventually^^

Just send me a note if you'd like any of my stuff in the store to texture. HW doesn't have a vendor sharing system in place yet, so a quick PM is necessary.

I'd love to see what my stuff looks like after a little while in your hands!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Hi! Welcome to HiveWire and WOW- snapped this gorgeous texture set right up! They breath new life into the Huntress outfit! :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm particularly in love the the pink & grey! will be going in my wishlist until I can get some funds together :)

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
thank you, Lyne and Rae^^
and thank you, Glitterati, I'll certainly pm when I have an idea for one of your outfits :)

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thank you^^

And I promised something to look at... here it is, a package of 12 simple yet elegant styles for the evenstar dress that I hope will come into the store soon: Maiden for Evenstar (that happened because I didn't find the right texture for a picture I had in mind... which is often the case for the exsitence of my texture packages)
MaidenMain.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Truly lovely and I'm already "standing in line to buy"!!!! :)

Last edited:

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thank you :) I'm currently doing promos and tha packing and such - but promos take their time with the simulations and all.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Love your work Varnayrah. You are certainly very skilled with your map efforts.

We're all so very happy to have you here, and to see your excitement and enthusiasm in supporting our figure line up.

Great stuff!!! Please keep it up.