• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Universal Anime Head

quietrob

Extraordinary
Don't let the Ancient Aliens people see this. They will work an entire show around the "Truth of the Sphinx". An extraterrestrial cat from the planet Rae!

Suddenly the Sahara seems like the worlds biggest litter box.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Suddenly the Sahara seems like the worlds biggest litter box.
:rofl:

Adding a texture worked for Iray but I still can't do it for 3DL for some odd reason.

haha Sanbie the ears are actually part of the hair :D (Anime Kitten Hair from Daz) I couldn't get the hair to fit right everywhere but it looked ok from the front so went with it :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Make sure the hair is just patented, and not conformed, and you should be able to place and scale it any way you want. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ken, I don't know if it was this particular hair but there wasn't any scaling available (I looked because I loaded the hair separately before parenting)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Made the head a wee bit smaller on this one...
unidu.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The toon script also looks great! I used to have a PSP toon script too, but it was actually a 2-in-1. The first phase transformed on the colors, and the 2nd pass would only handle the outlines. Here's an example with V4 I did in 2010 --> http://fav.me/d33gq23 :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have to find where did I put that script. I have switched to doing toon effects straight from renders, but that doesn't work so well with PBR nowadays since we can't cheat lighting anymore. ;p

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you! I have posted the Red Sonja render in traditional drawing galleries at DeviantArt back in 2010, and people didn't notice it was 3D. ^^