• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Universal Anime Head

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Good news! The Poser and DS versions have been approved for QAV processing today. We are discussing the marketing side, and there is a chance I might end up bundling both versions together as one package. This is a rather unique and versatile product, so I want to make sure I market if properly.

akuei2

Inspired
Good news! The Poser and DS versions have been approved for QAV processing today. We are discussing the marketing side, and there is a chance I might end up bundling both versions together as one package. This is a rather unique and versatile product, so I want to make sure I market if properly.
Hurray, Give me 5!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Good news Ken. Hope those on the DS testing side keep your notes in mind! I can't help but agree with Miss B's idea of creating a couple of presets for the eyes when they get wonky when being posed. Does this happen with blinks or just side to side and or up and down for some of the morphs?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have added a note for the QAV team about the DS version. It's not a generalized issue, but instead an isolated thing that only affect a few morphs that use specific kinds of corrective ERCs. There is no one preset that will fix them all because it depends on what each specific ERC is trying to do. All other morphs are not affected.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I had some interactions with Alisa since last week, clearing out some questions, and ironing out a couple of quirks. Lisa has been very helpful with the marketing side, since this is a rather unique product we have nothing to compare to. There are other heads out there, but they only work with a single figure. My other "universal" products are the "Anime Xpression Props", and the "Animal Anime Pack", both available at Content Paradise. They also work with any figure, and are a great complement to the Anime head.
:)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Lisa has a suggested price based on how it's going to be packaged, but I am not sure about it yet. Will leave that for last, since there still might be changes. :)

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Have been lurking and not sure if this has been asked and answered :x3:

The Universal Head looks great and the promo art rocks :notworthy: How about hair; can what we already have be used? :whistling:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The Universal Anime Head has been released today! Yay!

ADS_Newsletter_600x600.jpg