• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwaomega

Inspired
The thread on Renderosity is a much better place to say that you haven't gotten things... AFTER you read through it and make sure that you have completed ALL of the requested steps. I did see a request for people who hadn't gotten things to contact Jenn again, and after submitting a list of the things that had not been added to my GIFTS (not Orders or Purchases, but rather the Gifts tab), they were in my account in very short order. It may have helped that all of the items I asked for were from Ken's Songbird and Nature's Wonders catalog. Check the right place to make sure you didn't get the products without knowing it, send the requested communications, and have a little more patience for the one-person operation.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Do you have the name of the thread or a link to it?

I just spent 15 minutes on the Renderosity forums and can't find the thread you refer to. It doesn't help my glasses broke Wednesday, and I'm trying to read with a very old prescription.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Jenn's posting and she replied to one of my emails - so I suspect she's ok.
Yes she is sick at home as I was spoken to her the other day on private matters , give her a little time , she's doing little better already so out of the woods.

Talihawk

Inspired
There's no harm in communicating something everyone is probably wondering about: If anyone has gotten their stuff yet'. If they said they'd do something, there's also no harm in expecting them to follow through. Or at least send out an email saying that it's just taking longer than expected.

Hornet3d

Wise
There's no harm in communicating something everyone is probably wondering about: If anyone has gotten their stuff yet'. If they said they'd do something, there's also no harm in expecting them to follow through. Or at least send out an email saying that it's just taking longer than expected.

Basically correct, it is not the communication itself that is the issue but the nature of that communication.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'm closing this thread again for now. Will open it if there is something to actually report that I hear from Renderosity.

Here are several threads at Renderosity - I'm going to suggest that anyone with questions or concerns post there, where the Renderosity people actually are looking at the threads and can answer your questions and concerns :)

Attention Previous Hivewire3D Members! | Renderosity

ETA on Hivewire purchase history transfer? | Renderosity

Hivewire orders transfer to renderosity | Renderosity

Status
Not open for further replies.