• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We've had the past few days in the 50s, but it's been very windy, so it's too warm to wear a winter coat, but not quite warm enough, because of the wind, to wear one of my lighter weight jackets. I think they reported it's supposed to get up into the 60s next week.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
L.A is warming a bit. Definitely spring. We do seem to have a lot of clouds passing through though, even it we aren't getting rained on.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
We had yesterday really beautiful weather here. Clear sky and almost no wind. The last days we had really ugly cold wind .
Here on our daily dog walk .
My dog Maiko, he could manage it again to photobomb my image :whistling:
In the background you see Chateau - Sully-sur-Loire. Absolut amazing Chateau. Looks small from here, but is is actually huge.

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_170052small.jpg
    IMG_20200401_170052small.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 141

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The last storm front (accounting for four days of intermittent showers) finished passing through day before yesterday. It's been mostly sunny and seasonably warm since.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Nice today...not toasty, but nice. Possible rain the next couple of days, though. Weekend looks to be nice. In the 50s (F) all week.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, Thor has been rampaging war in this neck of the woods for hours. Major thunder and pouring rain, off and on since around noon.

At one point, it got so dark outside, I had to check the clock to see what time it was. At least now it seems to be clearing up, hopefully for the rest of the day.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
our nights have been dumn, on night its hot even with a sheet on the next its doona time

Terre

Renowned
Ok.... Your weather isn't supposed to do that. Mine is. Hopefully it'll settle out into a normal pattern for you soon.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Whoa, that's too warm for April, even in Southern California.

We had a nice sunny 45F here in NYC. (7.22222C)

DanaTA

Distinguished
In 2007, I my wife and I went to Palm Springs, to get my father's place ready for sale. That was in 29Palms. We drove back and forth every day. He had a little homesteader's cabin. The interior was not much bigger, if at all, than my kitchen. Cinderblock structure, no open windows, no A/C. I was working all day, moving furniture out and things like that. It was 85F every day. We were there from Oct. 28 to Nov. 2. Couldn't believe it!

Dana

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Looks like we're headed for the mid-90s for the weekend and even have a "heat advisory" from the National Weather service. It is weird year... we had late and heavier than usual rain (almost 10" this month) and now summer-like weather. The heat has caused many of our native plants do bloom early and quickly. Penstemons and late-spring wildflowers are already blooming-- a full month early.