• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

DanaTA

Distinguished
Partly cloudy today, didn't check the temperature until this evening. 64F right now. That's down two degrees in an hour.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Rained today, slightly hard and steady...just when I was going out to the market to get a couple of things! It couldn't wait a half hour. :cautious:

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Too bad you couldn't send it here. {{hugs}}

Wish I could. Sorry. I hope things get better there. No wildfires, I hope! Actually, isn't this around the time when the wildfires come in the form of ripening chili peppers? ;)

Dana

Terre

Renowned
No wildfires here. Kind of surprising actually. It's been rather hot and dry.
Chile peppers? Yup. It is eyeburn season that way yes. LOL

DanaTA

Distinguished
Got up to the mid 80s F here, today. Still 71F right now, after 10:00 pm! A few nights ago, it was down to 48F around 1:00 am. What a difference!

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Nice today but cool. Tomorrow we may hit 80F. The weekend is set to be in the mid 80sF! Roller coaster weather...up, down, up, down.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Down here as well Dana. It was 69º when I went out this afternoon, but it's supposed to be back up to 80º again tomorrow. Our weekend weather should be in the 80s as well.

DanaTA

Distinguished
The sheets were downright chilly when I went to bed last night! it was down to 41F just before that. Just checked, it's 43F right now.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Hit about 80F here today (Friday). Mid 80s for the weekend and one more day of 80 on Monday, then it drops to the 70s. These are highs, of course. 51F right now, at 1:38 am.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
It got to at least 83F here today. Last time I checked was 2:30pm. So, probably got a little warmer, it usually hits the high around 4:00 to 4:30, I think. Tomorrow it is supposed to be a bit warmer, the still in the low 80s Monday. The rest of the week is expected to be in the 70s.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It was warm here today as well, and we're also expecting a bit higher tomorrow.

I'll be happy when it's back down in the 70º range.