• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

DanaTA

Distinguished
Today has been nice so far, with a high of 63F. But the Sun was out, all day so far! Tomorrow night...rain again, heavy at times. Then Sunday, more rain. And several more days with rain over the next few days. Monday will be a washout, from what they said last night. I'm really getting tired of all this rain!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, we didn't have any sun down here today. I was just out to run a few errands, and I'm glad I wore a little heavier jacket. I even had to put on gloves, so winter is back today! ~shakes head~

Miss B

CV-BEE
I know, I've been bundling up to sleep most nights lately, and that's something for "maybe" the beginning of April, but not usually for the beginning of May.

DanaTA

Distinguished
It got to 70F here today and was a beautiful day. It might have gotten a little bit warmer, I didn't check after that until just a little while ago. It's 12:09 am and it's 48F. That's more than a 20 degree drop in less than 12 hours!

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Exactly why I've been bundling up to sleep the past several nights. The weather isn't staying warm enough at night, yet. :(

DanaTA

Distinguished
Looks like more rain in the forecast! In fact, there was rain in every day's icon except next Friday. *Sigh*

Dana

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Winter doesn't seem to want to depart from here any time soon. Almost every time we get a couple of nice days, it gets cold and rains again!

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yesterday, there was snow in the western part of Massachusetts! Snow! In the middle of May! Only rain here, though.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, we had lots of rain all day yesterday, and even very early this morning.

The surprise, however, was we had heat last night, which means the temps were below 40º. Now THAT's unusual for May. At least I didn't have to bundle up with 2 layers of clothing.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've had to turn the fan on to sleep the last couple of nights since it's been so stuffy. Even though I have the window open about 3 inches.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Funny that you mention turning the fan on, since I did that when I came back from the store earlier, but have it turned off now.

We have heat again today, and it's only in the high 40º range, so it's going to be cold again tonight. Mother Nature just can't make up her mind.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I expect the weather to bounce between "unseasonably" warm or "unseasonably" cold for several months between winter and summer. Then too, some entire summers may be "unseasonably" cooler than usual and some entire winters may be "unseasonably" warmer than usual. At least, that's the way it is where I'm from. We'd usually get a few weeks or so of a warm spell in the early spring, and then we'd get another month or two of cold rainy weather, often into June. So, it seems perfectly normal to me to have a week or so of warm weather followed by a week or more of colder weather, which is then followed by another week of warm weather ... and so on.

Having only lived in the Philadelphia area for 25 years, I really don't have that many expectations for any particular time of the year ... other than at some point (more often than not), summer months will be horrendously humid and miserable, even if the temperature isn't in the high 90s.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I really don't have that many expectations for any particular time of the year ... other than at some point (more often than not), summer months will be horrendously humid and miserable, even if the temperature isn't in the high 90s.
Yes, summer humidity is my undoing,and I soooo hate it. The rare day we have weather in the low 90s with very low humidity is so rare, but soooo enjoyable, that I'm always wishing the whole summer would be the same.

Terre

Renowned
Having spent most of my life in New Mexico I tend to expect cold winters, hot summers and yoyos in between. Today it's 72 with a projected high of 80. Only 80 when it's already 9am? I guess the clouds will be staying around. Too bad we only have a 20% chance of precipitation.