• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
Cold but sunny here so why is one weather service claiming we'll have a wintery mix in just over half an hour? Where are the winds that could bring such weather?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Bright and sunny here, and they're only expecting a high of around 48º, so still cool.

Starting tomorrow, however, it's going to be in the 50s the next couple of weeks, with it hitting the low 60s on Sunday. Spring has DEFINITELY sprung here.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Only 37F here at 12:05 pm! Sunny, but not what I call Spring-like. Possible snow later in the week...probably just rain for us, snow in the northern part of the state. I hope.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Snow! :cautious: When I went to bed last night, it was snowing! Grrrrr! But it's all melted already. I was sure that wasn't little pieces of Spring falling from the sky, nor Pieces of April. :rolleyes:

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
We had a lovely day today. It's still a little cool, but the wind was much calmer than it's been the past few days, when we were having 50 mph gusts.

Hopefully this nice weather continues into the new week.

After some mostly sunny days, we are back to heavy winds with rain, switching places with sun and blue sky every hour or so. Plus it got colder, so we're back 40°F....

DanaTA

Distinguished
51F here right now. Still not what I'd call toasty. And the wind has been cold the past few days. At least it's sunny!

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
The weather report on the news a little while ago is predicting near 70ºF on Saturday. I think it's a bit too soon for temps that high. A month from now . . . maybe, but it's still March. I'm not ready for that high a temp as yet.

Terre

Renowned
Winds up to 50mph here. Fire to the south, This town isn't in danger but the meat market manager doesn't know when he'll be able to get home and one of his employees lives in an area that has been evacuated.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very windy here today as well, though the gusts are only about 25mph. With the tall buildings around here, we wouldn't easily get winds that high, as the buildings would slow them down.

Terre

Renowned
The sustained winds are up to 50. The gusts tend to be 65+ with a possibility of 80. "Normal" winds this time of year are more like 35mph with gusts up to 50. Nothing to slow the winds down out here. The closest mountains are around 100 miles to the west and most cities in this part of the country don't have buildings as tall as many in NYC.