• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
Welcome. :)
This is odd. When I go to this thread my computer keeps saying something is trying to load even after all posts are visible but that doesn't happen with The Anchorage. I wonder what the difference is?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
into our 11th day of Autumn

around 27c ( 85F )
nice days.

except the other day I had to put a long sleeve T on... :shineon:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Well, 11:15 pm and it's back into the 30s...just barely, 39F. Not bad. A few days ago it didn't get this warm during the warmest part of the day!

Dana

Stezza

Dances with Bees

Dove

So true Stezza about autumn :flower04:

I am convinced that the last time I saw autumn I was still a kid.
Bring on the cooler weather !

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well I think I can safely say, Spring is here in the Northeast. Our weather's been in the low to mid-40s, and is supposed to get up into the mid-50s tomorrow, with a possibility of mid-60s on Friday, though we're expecting possible thunderstorms on Friday as well. :(

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yeah, the best day of the week and it will be raining all day. But warm is warm. We still have snow in the yard. Most of it by the roadside is gone now, though.

Dana

Stezza

Dances with Bees
weather bureau last night issued a warning that we were to have very heavy rain today

this morning they said it will rain.... somewhere.... sometime today....

currently 22c ( 74F ) and sunny :shineon:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
well up north Stezza, we are going through another heatwave (think it was 38c a couple of days ago). I think its supposed to be 30 today with chance of thunderstorms

Another day with level 2 weather warning - again gale-force winds and lots of rain (so far it's just rain, but the winds are getting stronger...). Just glad we're no longer level 3 (second highest warning), that was not a fun night/day.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Just hit 50F. Maybe it will go up a little more, it's only 1:38 pm. And the Sun is shining! (well, it's always shining...but it's clear here for a change - won't last for long, though)

Dana

Terre

Renowned
Gale force winds did lots of damage here including breaking several power poles. My home power was out for 22 hours.

DanaTA

Distinguished
No damage to your home, though, I hope?

I forgot to check the temperature during the after noon. So, it may have gotten above 50F, but I don't know. It's down to 48F now.

Dana

Stezza

Dances with Bees
we got our heavy rain last evening... dumped around 30mm ( over an inch ) of rain in twenty minutes....

was awesome!