• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tina T for Dawn & Tommy T for Dusk - Anime type figures

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, the Genre can be a bit forgiving. I do agree, they are .... too girly. I'm gearing up to make an eyelash morph for Dusk since I can't find one that reduces their size. I did fine with that doing one for Genesis way back when....

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
So here is Tommy again. I gave him some more adjustments .... collar bones, reshaped his ears a bit, squared his chin slightly, more detail on the back of the head allowing me to fix the neck which looked very rubbery to me, added a little Adam's Apple and fixed the carotid arteries areas a bit more. Loaded up the Axel Jeans and of course there were all sorts of fitting issues so into ZB for fixes. Sandals fit him just fine....

Dusk - Bruno Skin - Shape Improvements.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh and I did do the lash lengthen - shorten morph. Works pretty well. Wrote that out correctly... lengthen is to the left and shorten is to the right! Using my really old Bruno Smooth skin. I may make some use out of now... I think I may smooth it out most of the way except for the lips, ears and nipples to get a more Anime smooth skin appeal to it as I've always liked the tone of it.... Anyway you can see the lashes are shorter here....
Dusk - Bruno Skin - Shape Improvements Head.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm liking the adjustments Richard.

As far as changing the size of eyelashes, I've only tried that once by adjusting the trans map, but I'm sure there's a better way to do it.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much Miss B. I actually created the morph in ZBrush. Might need some more tweaking and yea these lashes will probably work better on Tina so I'll have to create some more boyish ones for Tommy. XO

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen. When I get it more together I'll probably have a few variations to choose from...........

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
And of course some eyebrows... more Toon like. Although I do like my Bruno eyebrows on Tommy better than the previous texture set I used. So may reuse them but make them a bit more slender as when I made those they were from a model with pretty thick eyebrows....

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
The skin looks good. Much better than Dusk's default for an anime figure. Even though I could tell you had a good morph before, it looks so much better with a matching skin.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much. Decided to drag back out an ancient project and really worked on getting it converted over to Tommy. It's my old Supersuit set. The gloves were.......... a total PITA but I did it. Goggles were easy, as were the boots. Suit gave me some fits but won. There are other elements of the suit I didn't bother with (two sets of over the suite trunks and a conforming cape (that I THINK I know how to handle finally (it's all in the weight mapping). Those will come eventually. Just really digging Tommy right now.... He's a cool dood! lol

Tommy-Supersuit Fits.jpg