• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tina T for Dawn & Tommy T for Dusk - Anime type figures

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OK... wanted to see what I could do with Dawn in a bit more extreme (besides my Diana, which I think I may include with Bruna pack for Poser and DAZ Studio when she's ready). Anyway, this is TinaT or Tina the Toon. She's got some extreme proportions without going zonkers. I did get the shoulders quite a bit more narrow and the arms finally to what I like, slender but toned. Completely shaped in ZBrush using a couple of my own shapes I created a while back as a starting point. face shape is completely new.

I'm off to bed. This was fun though! :)

TinaT-Full.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thank you Miss B. Here is TinaT as a fairy hanging out at the Firefly Tree. Used Mada cute dress, some old wire wings I found in the Poser folder, my slippers and converted some cool hair with vines, leaves and cute little lantern that I have the flame set up as a light emitter. Gems on the wings are emitting light too but not as much.

TinaT - Fairy.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well I just looked and there are virtually no freebie wings out there. There are some painted ones that you can bring into Photoshop or what ever to add in but .. yea, weird. I just remember when I first got started with all this I really loved the idea of fairies and other mystical creatures so have quite the collection of wings from all over the place. I should just make some and give them away. I doubt it would be much trouble making them but making the mats... that's where I get caught up with DAZ Studio and now Poser with more than one rendering engine to support... Meh.... lol

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey RAM, if you made butterfly type wings (I think would be the simplist, feathers would be way too hard), from what I've seen 3DL mats when hit with the Iray Uber Shader still look beautiful, same with Firefly mats with Superfly (and from what I've seen simple FF mats look good in 3DL and visa versa). I think its when you are trying for realistic or fancy stuff it can trip you up. So, if you wanna do some wings go for it :D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks for that link Dreamer.
I think I might have a go and make some textures for it to go with Faerey_Light and my BeJewelled textures, might be fun :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Made some more improvements on TinaT. She was a bit too much for my tastes so toned things down a tiny bit. Softened up the face, enlarged the eyes a bit more and tried to make some improvements to the hands, ankles and feet. I still have issues with the wrists a bit that bug me. I forgot that converted April's Betty hair over to Dawn at one point a year or so ago so using that.

TinaT-Improved.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well I just looked and there are virtually no freebie wings out there. There are some painted ones that you can bring into Photoshop or what ever to add in but .. yea, weird. I just remember when I first got started with all this I really loved the idea of fairies and other mystical creatures so have quite the collection of wings from all over the place. I should just make some and give them away. I doubt it would be much trouble making them but making the mats... that's where I get caught up with DAZ Studio and now Poser with more than one rendering engine to support... Meh.... lol
I think there are a few free 3D sets over at Fantasy Attic that Prae made and possibly a few more, I can't remember if they are fairy wings or not though. I do have a set over there, but like you said it's 2D and Lolita gothic! LOL I must checkout your Kitsune item! I found this one over at rendo in the freebie section trying to think of the anime it's from.
Foxy Sorceress for G2F - 100% FREE

Really cute renders!!! :)

Last edited: