• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tina T for Dawn & Tommy T for Dusk - Anime type figures

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Found some issues with the fit. Did a full render. Listening to Gordon Lightfoot right now!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OK. Got the mostly done shape for Dusk completed, I think. Never know! lol I'll call him Tommy. So Tina and Tommy Toon. He's wearing a still not completed "SuperSuit" with a bunch of the material zones turned off....

TommyT for Dusk.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hey, there are a few things I need to do to the shape but it's more on the hands and feet. This was a previous morph I made for Dusk (body morph only) and I did allot of fine detail work to the feet and hands. I'm finding them a bit much for this smoothed out shape I got out of the previous morphs but I masked the hands and feet while smoothing the shape and I think I should have included the hands and feet. Only issue is that the nails get funky if you smooth them out too much so it's just as well. I'll tend to these areas tomorrow. It's late here. Nighty night..

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OK. An update to Tommy. I smoothed him allot more, taking care of the hands and feet. Got the toe spread back to something more reasonable. and worked on the shape of the eyes. I'll need to work on the inner mouth a bit more as it needs some adjusting and it shows when using any expression that includes opening the mouth... it's not horrible but I sure notice it!

Nothing fits him right now so I just put on his briefs and as you can see they don't even fit him very well even with smoothing on! lmao

TommyT Update.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Quickie pair of Anime eyes I just threw together also used my Blue Sclera eyeballs to enhance the effect.... As you can see the teeth look to big for his narrow face....

TommyT Face 2.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
They do indeed, he needs a good dentist aka Rich ;) The eyes are mesmerising! I actually know someone with eyes nearly that bright and it's really distracting when you're talking to him...he could convince you to rob a bank just by looking into your eyes and twinkling. He's a danger to small craft at sea alright!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Really nice. I'm glad that someone is working on a anime figure for Dusk, so that Dawn won't be all alone.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the comments. I'll try to get that area fixed up today. Going to study Anime nose shapes a bit more too...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OK. Small improvements to the nose and got the mouth setup correctly. Now I gotta figured out how to improve eye close morphs, been a while since I've done that...

Tommy Nose and Mouth Fixed.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
agreed, I think the eyes are awesome :)

I'm pretty sure it is the pose but something feels wrong about the arms? (I'd like to see a less extreme arm pose :)) And he also looks a bit "boobie" for his musculature (from my experience, guys with big pec muscles like that usually have 6 packs and big arms)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Not always true hon. I work out at gym . There are allot of guys that are skinny with really nice pecs. I wish I were one of them! lol

Here are the lashes. The skin looks horrible with this idea at this point! lol

Tommy and Tina Lashes done.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmm, I like those eyelashes, but they seem a bit feminine to me. Then again, I'm not that up on anime figures, so it's possible male anime figures would have eyelashes like those as well.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
true, but I still don't think they are quite that big :) (big and well defined are different ;))

I bet manga/anime eyelashes are the hardest part to get right :D (big difference in drawn and 3D)