• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Morning all. Looks like we are in for a wild day here, its just about pitch black with thunder and lightning. Not a lot of wind right now and the rain is steady rather than heavy

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Lol no I had to do those this morning, all that's left to do is pick my boy up from school. Still I managed to avoid getting drenched

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Good morning! Well, actually, rubbish morning! But forecast to clear as like Dreamer yesterday I'm to go out into it, booted, coated, hatted and with raindrops trickling down my neck...oh joy, I will live on a boat! There's an hour to go and I'm still in bed, loathe to leave the warm. But it's time to arise and face the day if I'm not to be flustered and flurried and late :inverted:

Lorraine

Hey there folks!

Had a brilliant day yesterday. The rain stopped just before I left the boat, I spent the afternoon with a dear friend, AND she cut my hair! So a catch-up and no longer looking like Shrek the Sheep...so many wins!

Terre

Renowned
According to one of the calendars we have a new proverb has popped up in England :
Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men. and Batteries not Included

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Goodmorning to you all! We have snow, well, just a teeny, tiny layer of it that has melted away almost allready. But still enough to declare code yellow :D:roflmao:
We're better with water when it's liquid I gues. It's the silliest thing. Storm blazing the land,...it's a bit windy. Rain pouring like it's a curtain you can't see through,...it's trickling a bit.
A millimeter of snow, code yellow :D:roflmao:

Lorraine

After morning all! It's HOT down here...not Aussie hot nor California hot but NZ hot, 24C which is real warm for us. It's 'find the fans' warm and 'threaten to go for midnight swims' warm. It's 'so much sunshine I don't need a generator to run my computer' warm and 'sit in front of said computer all day cos the sun's shining' warm. I think summer has arrived. And my new genset sits on the back deck unneeded, while I sit in front of the computer having a swell time! Long may it last, it's helping the planet and saving me money at the same time :)