• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

The Anchorage, Part 3

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
hehe you know that sounds kinda fun, I do like boats and the way they are "alive"

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Oh, she's alive alright and I love her motion most of the time...wind over tide gets old real quick especially when one's belongings get airborne. It's the dinghy that causes all the problems, she's not called Sid Vicious for nothing!

Last edited:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Exactly, Terre! I think Rae is going to be feeling the heat over in Oz...I am not envying her one little bit! We had enough sunshine today I was able to run the computer purely on solar for four hours...I'll be able to do that till maybe the end of March and save a LOT of petrol :snoopydance:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Now that the rain has stopped here its got sticky. Ugh. I can cope okish with dry heat but not this :(

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It was 31 degrees C at 8am this morning. Its not as hot as I thought it was going to be but the heatwave might hit us more tomorrow.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'd have to agree. Morning folks. I'm not usually up this early, but I have the gym on Sundays, so like to stop in here to catch up before I have to get ready to go.