• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Superhero for Dawn

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Some very nice work there Ken. Thanks for keeping it moving! Good man.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks Chris. This body suit has benefited from what I've learned from the Western Outfit for Dusk, and has the best topology I have made so far. Thanks to that it rigs, poses and morphs easier and better. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Playing with transparency masks can produce some interesting variations. A leotard is in the lines of Wonder Woman.

SuitMasks1.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Or this little variation of the above, with the same shape on the front that it has on the back?

Masks_V3b.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks, my wrist hurts from mouse scrubbing in ZBrush to create these maps. LOL Which of these last 2 do you think I should keep?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmmm. I like both. I know, that's not what you want to hear, but I like both. Can't you do the bottom one with a transmap????

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks, my wrist hurts from mouse scrubbing in ZBrush to create these maps. LOL
That's why I've been using a Wacom tablet for close to 15 years. I've suffered from chronic CTS for more years than I care to remember.