• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sunfire's New Products

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Back when HiveWire and Dawn first came to be, I had started making some shorts for Dawn, but I was having problems with figuring out how to get them set up in DS. Welp, that problem is solved!

Announcing Short Shorts for Dawn!

A pair of conforming shorts for Dawn in both DS and Poser formats.

mainpromo.jpg

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I am working on a t-shirt but the weather has made working on the morphs and things, a bit dicey with my eyes. I can certainly tell my eyes want a new prescription in the eye glasses. (That and I think I may have decided on too many morphs. LOL) Hopefully it won't take as long, start to finish as the shorts did or we'll be waiting 2 years and more for it.)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I hear you! My eyes need new reading glasses real bad. I'm shortsighted and I'm having to take my glasses off and peer at the phone screen close up to read it. One day that phone is going to be so close I'll be cross eyed!

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My mother used to blame the fact that I would read with my nose practically in a book as the reason I ended up nearsighted, but lately I read without my glasses with my book father away than before I first got glasses.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I started wearing glasses in my early 20s, but then it was only for astigmatic correction. My eyesight didn't really change 'til my mid-40s, and I only need glasses, even today, for reading and close work. Of course, at this point in my life, if I was still driving every day I'd probably have distance glasses too, but just for getting around where I don't need to read highway signs, I don't need glasses.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I got my first pair of glasses at 10/11 and absolutely hated the way they looked on me but to be able to see properly again, it was astounding! I'd forgotten you could see clouds and blades of grass. My poor mum blamed herself for not realising how blind I'd become but it was truly not her fault...you lose the definition so slowly and don't realise not everyone sees the way you do, especially as a child. I have astigmatism as well, Miss B, that and myopia.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I remember wishing the front row of desks wasn't so far back from the blackboard by the time I got my glasses, and once I got them, I was much happier towards the back.