Sunfire's New Products

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Sunfire, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Sunfire

Sunfire One Busy Little Bee QAV-BEE Contributing Artist

Back when HiveWire and Dawn first came to be, I had started making some shorts for Dawn, but I was having problems with figuring out how to get them set up in DS. Welp, that problem is solved!

Announcing Short Shorts for Dawn!

A pair of conforming shorts for Dawn in both DS and Poser formats.

mainpromo.jpg

Bonnie2001, Rae134 and Pendraia like this.
  2. Sunfire

And because it just wouldn't be right to give you a pair of shorts with 4 simple jeans-like textures, I give you:

Leaves and Leather for Short Shorts for Dawn A collection of 10 textures for the Short Shorts for both DS and Poser.

lnlmainpromo.jpg

Bonnie2001 likes this.
  3. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

4. Sunfire

I am working on a t-shirt but the weather has made working on the morphs and things, a bit dicey with my eyes. I can certainly tell my eyes want a new prescription in the eye glasses. (That and I think I may have decided on too many morphs. LOL) Hopefully it won't take as long, start to finish as the shorts did or we'll be waiting 2 years and more for it.)

5. Lorraine

I hear you! My eyes need new reading glasses real bad. I'm shortsighted and I'm having to take my glasses off and peer at the phone screen close up to read it. One day that phone is going to be so close I'll be cross eyed!

6. Sunfire

My mother used to blame the fact that I would read with my nose practically in a book as the reason I ended up nearsighted, but lately I read without my glasses with my book father away than before I first got glasses.

7. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I started wearing glasses in my early 20s, but then it was only for astigmatic correction. My eyesight didn't really change 'til my mid-40s, and I only need glasses, even today, for reading and close work. Of course, at this point in my life, if I was still driving every day I'd probably have distance glasses too, but just for getting around where I don't need to read highway signs, I don't need glasses.

8. Lorraine

I got my first pair of glasses at 10/11 and absolutely hated the way they looked on me but to be able to see properly again, it was astounding! I'd forgotten you could see clouds and blades of grass. My poor mum blamed herself for not realising how blind I'd become but it was truly not her fault...you lose the definition so slowly and don't realise not everyone sees the way you do, especially as a child. I have astigmatism as well, Miss B, that and myopia.

9. Sunfire

I remember wishing the front row of desks wasn't so far back from the blackboard by the time I got my glasses, and once I got them, I was much happier towards the back.

10. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

Lovely, Sunfire!

11. Sunfire

Aaaaand after a long dry spell, I've got something new in the store!

Working with Immortal Moments Arts we have released Fuzzy for Sleeper for Baby Luna

An adorable set of textures for Glitterati's Sleeper for Baby Luna, that adds a little fuzz to a mix of some very awesome patterns.

fuzzypromopopup1.jpg
    fuzzypromopopup2.jpg
    fuzzypromopopup3.jpg
    fuzzypromopopup4.jpg

12. Alisa

Very cute stuff! Nice collaboration work, you two!

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  13. Sunfire

14. Alisa

Lovely!!

15. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Lovely work...

16. Sunfire

Thank you.

17. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Very nice Tana. :)

18. Sunfire

Thank you Miss B.

19. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dakorillon (IMArts) Extraordinary Contributing Artist

It was quite the pleasure working with you, so sorry it took me so long to get around to saying in public!

20. Sunfire

Believe me I understand how it can get.

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.