• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Sunfire's New Products

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
There's a set for V4's skirts as well, working on the promos for them.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Poser dynamic, though I'm sure it would work in dForce if I only knew how. LOL.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm liking it! Is it going to be just that one render of the Lion, or are there going to be a choice?

That's just a question, and not necessarily a suggestion for you to do more work than you've already planned on doing. ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well the initial shirt is going to be with the lion and without, can make it a sweet deal that way, then I can struggle with more ideas. LOL. Wish Ele was done, Would love to put a pic of Ele on a shirt.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, yes, Ellie would look great on a T-Shirt. ;) Definitely hold on to that idea!

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
I did a Hivewire 3D logo on my free tshirt some time back with permission from Hivewire. IIRC it can still be found over at Share CG.