• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sunfire's New Products

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just submitted Dynamic Skirt Set for Dawn and La Femme.

Updated Sweater Vests for Dawn with a new pencil skirt, and Sweater Vests and pencil skirt for La Femme. The vests can use the materials from the previous sweater vest set and materials.

skirtsetpromo2.jpg
skirtsetpromo3.jpg
skirtsetpromo4.jpg
skirtsetpromo5.jpg

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And here is a teaser for two new products that are almost ready to be submitted, the New Dynamic Nightie for Dawn and On the Town for Dynamic Nightie for Dawn, which takes advantage of the nightie's versatility.

oddsizeteaser.jpg

These new nighties also have thickness at the neck and sleeves/shoulder but it is not a separate geometry, in the image above there is no constrained or soft decorated groups.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And here's the start of, I hope, a new set of materials for my cocktail dresses. I have the Superfly angle worked out in both P11 and P12, need to work on the Firefly side.

P11
p11cocktail.jpg

P12
p12cocktail..jpg

Thanks to Ghostship2, I am starting to understand more about cycles.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking good! Yes, I used to have conversations with him on the old SM Poser forum that's now defunct, especially when trying to render DawnSE's eyes in Superfly.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
He has helped me quite a bit. I would nominate him for Sainthood if I could. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
He has helped me quite a bit. I would nominate him for Sainthood if I could. :)
Have you picked up his freebies? I have 2 of them for a couple of years now. When I first started playing with SuperFly, his freebie light set was the only lights I would use.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have yes. His freebie shaders are not an MR though. Though they did help me understand.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I realize for a vendor it's good to have MR, but I'm just an end user, so for me they're good.

I'm waiting for his latest to come out, as it has a Corduroy fabric that looks really nice.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nice. I'm especially liking the skirt material in your second promo here, which is the first promo in the store. I'm assuming that's the Orange Fans.

Also, am I correct in thinking these are material sets for several of your Skirts already in the store?

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice. I'm especially liking the skirt material in your second promo here, which is the first promo in the store. I'm assuming that's the Orange Fans.

Also, am I correct in thinking these are material sets for several of your Skirts already in the store?

Yes, the dynamic skirts 1 and 2 for Dawn and V4, Dynamic Skirts for La Femme, and dForce Skirts for Dawn, and dForce Skirts for G8 Female. Although they should also work on the pencil skirt in the Skirt Set for Dawn and La Femme.