• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sunfire's New Products

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You're welcome. The script to sim both the underskirts and dresses at the same time should be a nice time saver.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh yes. Load Dawn/V4/La Femme, load the underskirt and dress, advance the animation slider to like frame 15, apply pose and morphs. Click on the sim. And wait. It'll sim both back to back.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Wow, that sounds easy. I like that idea, though I've never thought of making a dress with an underskirt, though am I correct in assuming they're 2 separate pieces?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmm, I wonder if such a script would work with "any" two pieces? IOW, a dress and jacket, or blouse and skirt.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, so the scripts are very specific. OK, it's good to know it can be done, as I do a lot of beta testing for folks who like to do dynamic clothing with pieces that sit one on top of the other, so it's a nice idea you came up with. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I'll have to check that out.

Hmmmm, I don't see the script in jroulin's store (or freebies), or my eyes have gone blind. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, OK. I thought he might have had a "general" type of script for doing so, but I'll keep that in mind in any case, so thanks for the info.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
He is hoping to make a general type of script that vendors can use to make specific scripts for their products. But he doesn't have it yet.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Spring Fling is scheduled for release tomorrow!!

Main Promo.jpg

Not only was this fun to put together, it was a fun, and sometimes frustrating, learning experience.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thank you! The Denoise in P12, kills the sparklies but it still looks good.