• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Not really an entry, but I made a quick Superfly material setup for Fallen Tree and Greens for Fallen Tree. If anyone wants to try it the attached zip has mc6 files and thumbnails for both, just put them in the appropriate material folders for Poser. Remember that everything is reflective in Superfly so it must have an environment to reflect.

FTGreens + Superfly + Photoshop -

View attachment 57866

That is so kind of you. Thank you! It looks fantastic!

Love the new images today! Very creative!

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Been a while since I've logged in... Busy.. busy... I've been... lol.

Hope everyone is staying well and thank you Hivewire for the gifts. I don't have the horse so I can't use the Unicorn... and I had most of the flowers from way back when at Daz... So I'm trying to think of unusual things to do with them.

This is my first entry... Hopefully not my last.... Had fun making the texture of her dress with the Black Eyed Susan flowers. Added the fountain and more flowers for fun and my girl Joss is looking at a kitteh (either a kitten or a statue... you decide)!

"Stay at home with Joss"

STAY HOME wJoss DONE SIGN.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Really enjoying these :).

Thanks for the SF materials, Caisson!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Not really an entry, but I made a quick Superfly material setup for Fallen Tree and Greens for Fallen Tree. If anyone wants to try it the attached zip has mc6 files and thumbnails for both, just put them in the appropriate material folders for Poser. Remember that everything is reflective in Superfly so it must have an environment to reflect.

FTGreens + Superfly + Photoshop -

View attachment 57866
If you hadn't said SF I would have though Iray, well done! And thank you!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Been a while since I've logged in... Busy.. busy... I've been... lol.

This is my first entry... Hopefully not my last.... Had fun making the texture of her dress with the Black Eyed Susan flowers. Added the fountain and more flowers for fun and my girl Joss is looking at a kitteh (either a kitten or a statue... you decide)!
Hey stranger, good to see you. I can't believe you used the Black-Eyed Susan flowers to create that great looking texture for the dress. Now THAT's definitely a unique use of them I never would've thought of trying. ;)

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey stranger, good to see you. I can't believe you used the Black-Eyed Susan flowers to create that great looking texture for the dress. Now THAT's definitely a unique use of them I never would've thought of trying. ;)

Yes, I thought the same thing! Awesome job!

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
A reminder for folks that you each get a Media Gallery with your forum account. You can also upload your images to your personal gallery as well as this thread. Our forum software chooses random images from the Media category above to display at the top and bottom of the main forum page. It doesn’t choose images from forum posts and threads, though.

Media

Llola Lane

Adventurous
A reminder for folks that you each get a Media Gallery with your forum account. You can also upload your images to your personal gallery as well as this thread. Our forum software chooses random images from the Media category above to display at the top and bottom of the main forum page. It doesn’t choose images from forum posts and threads, though.

Media
Thanks for the reminder Lisa.. I had forgotten.