• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

FVerbaas

Motivated
Well I am not a regular in contests, but I like this one.

someone in my Runtimes caught that unicorn and taught it some manners.

ScrumRiding.jpg

used the fallen tree, the greens for it, the unicorn, and a few potted palms for back foliage. Rider is Sixus1's Scrumptius wielding a whip I had in a dusty corner. Image made if FireFly because Superfly does not like the tree trunk shaders.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Chris modeled the Fallen Tree and all of the cool tree faces. Sarsa created the default textures. Lisa’s Botanicals got everything set up in Poser and DS and created the cameras (did I you find them yet?), then the Greens to go around it and then later Perpetuity as well as Moss to offer more options.
That happens to be one item I don't have, so will definitely be looking into that. All your flowers, except the Bell flower, I have since you were selling at DAZ, so don't need to get those.

I do have an image running around in my head, so I'll have to see if I can come up with some "free" time to create it. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Well I am not a regular in contests, but I like this one.

someone in my Runtimes caught that unicorn and taught it some manners.

View attachment 57802
used the fallen tree, the greens for it, the unicorn, and a few potted palms for back foliage. Rider is Sixus1's Scrumptius wielding a whip I had in a dusty corner. Image made if FireFly because Superfly does not like the tree trunk shaders.

Really nice. Tamed Whisper looks great. Very creative.

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Not really an entry, but I made a quick Superfly material setup for Fallen Tree and Greens for Fallen Tree. If anyone wants to try it the attached zip has mc6 files and thumbnails for both, just put them in the appropriate material folders for Poser. Remember that everything is reflective in Superfly so it must have an environment to reflect.

FTGreens + Superfly + Photoshop -

FTGreens-Superfly.jpg

Attachments

• Caisson's Superfly setup for FT.zip
    300.2 KB · Views: 257

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Not really an entry, but I made a quick Superfly material setup for Fallen Tree and Greens for Fallen Tree. If anyone wants to try it the attached zip has mc6 files and thumbnails for both, just put them in the appropriate material folders for Poser. Remember that everything is reflective in Superfly so it must have an environment to reflect.

FTGreens + Superfly + Photoshop -

View attachment 57866

That's fantastic! Thank you!