• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stag morph set forHarry/Kirin set

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Would love more fantasy stag morphs and props for Harry/Kirin set. White stag for instance for the forest fey or one with moss hanging from a huge rack of antlers and fantasy fey tac one can use in a piece of artwork on The Dark Hunt.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
There is a deer morph in progress for the HW Horse, I believe. Still a WIP..but it might be more what you're looking for, rather than another morph for an already morphed Kirin ?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The Kirin could be mixed in once the deer morph is available. (So could the warthog, I suspect.)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I know that my Thestral interpretation is a hybrid of Harry, with a hefty dose of the Skelehorse dialed in some Kirin, particularly the feet, and the kelpie teeth. It all seems to work without any breaking of the mesh. Of course the wings are add-ons. I can't really use feathered wings for that. Arki's Lilithai Strigoia (or however it's spelled) wings are perfect, but one section of them comes apart when you pose them in Studio.

Building a hippogryff was trickier. I don't have all the necessary pieces for that. And you can't just dial morphs. You have to hide bits and try to fit other bits in. Although I ought to rework that file now that the new Pegasus wings are available. For that, feathered wings are perfect.