• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Rhia474

You could possibly see both... the latest (and largest) group of sightings for both has been in the area around Alanthus, Kansas.

Here's one more render, this time of the Lesser using my Sagebrush Habitat, Side-splotched lizard and honey bee. The sagebrush habitat is the primary ecosystem for the Lesser Prairie-chicken.

View attachment 78759
Wow. Unfortunately that's the other end of Kansas ( in-laws are in Lawrence), but who knows, maybe a road trip this summer. It's about 8 hours from us in Texas.
That render looks amazing.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Using "All About Birds", Cornell Lab's great website, you can search for a bird found in the US and then select the Range map (and sightings tab) and see where all the most recent sightings have been. While I picked where the greatest concentration of both birds are, you may not have to go that far. It looks like there's opportunities to the Greater just a little west of Topeka off of I70