• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Finished the poses for the car... it will support poses for G8 m/f, Dawn/Dusk, La Femme/L'homme, G1/2 and M4/V4.

elegant swan with people.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Elegant Swan hadn't posted yet when I just checked. But Seashore House was there. Swan will probably be there as well before long.

The Swan is updated at the store too... they just didn't mark it as a "new" item so it appears on the last of my store pages along with other updated products they didn't call "new" like my Woodpeckers v1, 2nd Edition, Pet Shop, etc...

My current list of "not updated yet" products are: Hula for Dawn, Royal Hawaiian for Dusk, Weapons of Lua, Hawaiian Voyager, SBRM Optics, Mission Bells, Pixel Downs and Duck Pond. I might update Nerd3D's Starting Gate for Pixel Downs and Chris's Falconry set too.

Last edited:

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Look for them in your account, under My Purchases, up on the right by the search for your purchases is a menu where you can choose how they're viewed and select updated. Should be one of the first ones in the list when it resorts.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That is odd. I can find them just as I described, along with many of his other sets in the very method I described.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I checked my Renderosity account list too and it has very few updates (and none of mine) listed. I'm guessing the staff has to flag it and they appear to be rarely are doing that.

The easiest ways to check for updates for my products is to simply look at the product description in Renderosity store (I always put a note at the top when its been updated)
Screenshot 2022-12-24 085835.jpg

....or to look at Store/Product list on my website (each product has an "updated" entry with the month and year it was lasted updated).

Screenshot 2022-12-24 085936.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That is odd. I can find them just as I described, along with many of his other sets in the very method I described.
Could you possibly throw up a couple of screenshots Sunfire, because I can't find where you're looking once I'm on my Account > Purchased Items page, where my only choices for selecting are for a "Search your items", or a "Search by Vendor".

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Not a problem Miss B. Happy to do so.

Screenshot 2022-12-24 191637.png

click on the up and down arrows it drops a menu.

Screenshot 2022-12-24 191721.png

Then select Updated. It should give you a list of your updated products, newest to oldest by date of update.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Not a problem Miss B. Happy to do so.

View attachment 76679

click on the up and down arrows it drops a menu.

View attachment 76680

Then select Updated. It should give you a list of your updated products, newest to oldest by date of update.
Thanks Sunfire. A lot of items have those Up/Down links, I've seen those before. I hadn't until now noticed them on that list for the Purchased Items option. Hmmm, I wonder now if someone had responded to my long ago query, and I just didn't see it in this area, so never knew it had an option for Updated. Live and Learn. :D

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was looking for a better way to sort newest first, and clicked on those double arrows on a hunch and found the options. which does much better than clicking on any of the columns.

Miss B

CV-BEE
In this particular case, most definitely. Most options with Poser always seemed newest to oldest, and with other software using those same setups a lot, it just made sense to me. I'm sure there are folks who prefer oldest to newest, especially those used to Poser's Library in much older versions of Poser.