Songbird Remix Product updates for products purchased at DAZ 3D

Discussion in 'Product Updates' started by Alisa, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Alisa

Alisa Peacekeeper & HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

Hey, Kath - welcome back!

2. Kerya

Kerya Eager

Stupid question of the day: how do you find out which product you need and where to find the pose files for
    http://www.empken.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Golden_Conure
    ???
    Please?

3. Ken Gilliland

Ken Gilliland Ambitious HW3D Exclusive Artist

Not a stupid question... since I redid my website, the freebie locations are less obvious...
    Look at the "Parrots of the World" section and click the "Downloads: Click for List"

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  4. Kerya

Kerya Eager

Oh my ... thank you!
    I did look at those "store" pages on your website in the last weeks more than once, but didn't see the "Downloads: click for list" - I tried the links to Hivewire, but couldn't find your (sincerely appreciated) free additions to the packs here ... Now I got it.

(blind as a bat kerya goes into the dark corner to hang around)

5. sapat

sapat Adventurous QAV-BEE

I have the basic Songbird and Songbird Remix: Pelicans. I just took screenshots of my Product pages at Daz showing my order numbers and am about to send my email to Ken.

6. Alisa

7. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

I must pull my finger out and do that too.

8. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I'm pretty sure the only SBRM product I bought at DAZ was the Crows and Ravens, and I'm pretty sure I have that zipped up somewhere in case I ever need it.

9. Hubert Holin

Hubert Holin New-Bee

Paris (U.E.), le 02/12/2017

Hi

I see that "The Hanging Gardens of Nimrud" has been updated, from the version I had bought (six years ago) at another store. Is there a chance we might have a package with just the updated files? For sale would be OK.

Merci

Hubert Holin

10. Miss B

Hi Hubert, if I haven't yet welcomed you to the HiveWire forums . . . Welcome! :)

As far as obtaining the updated files, if you get in touch with Ken Gilliland through a PM/Conversation and ask him, and if you can supply him with a copy of your invoice from when you purchased it, I can't believe there would be a problem.

11. Alisa

I've moved your post to the update thread for Ken's products. Please see the first post for info on how to get your products in your HW account :)

Miss B likes this.
  12. Miss B

Oh thanks Alisa. I totally forgot about this thread, or I would've moved it myself. ;)

13. Alisa

14. McG.

McG. Admirable

I help protect birds too. Though there are a very few I happily eat. I also keep my two cats indoors, let the elder one Tattoo out on occasion, with collar and jingle tags on.
    I dropped into HiveWire just because some folks I was used to seeing around DAZ all the time, well, disappeared. So I find out about HiveWire and came over, got DAWN, and flipped out happily on finding your birds, Ken!
    I wasn't worried about getting the DAZ purchases again, but did want those few registered over here, so I kinda don't buy duplicates.

15. McG.

McG. Admirable

Hey Alisa, I did what you said and Ken responded just minutes later, all is cool! Now to go raid the store. which one do I want first?!?! LOL!

16. Alisa

LOL, now THAT's a hard decision ;).

17. McG.

McG. Admirable

Yup, but I made it! It's Dragons & Damsels time! :D

Rae134 likes this.
  18. Alisa