• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix Product updates for products purchased at DAZ 3D

Kerya

Brilliant
The five macaws I have are all in larger "themed" sets (sorry, no small sets like the birds of prey series)... The easiest way to see what I have is through my bird encyclopedia/wiki. You'll find macaws in the Central American and South American sections... Eventually, I'll do a second all parrot volume with more macaws...

Stupid question of the day: how do you find out which product you need and where to find the pose files for
http://www.empken.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Golden_Conure
???
Please?

Kerya

Brilliant
Oh my ... thank you!
I did look at those "store" pages on your website in the last weeks more than once, but didn't see the "Downloads: click for list" - I tried the links to Hivewire, but couldn't find your (sincerely appreciated) free additions to the packs here ... Now I got it.

(blind as a bat kerya goes into the dark corner to hang around)

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I have the basic Songbird and Songbird Remix: Pelicans. I just took screenshots of my Product pages at Daz showing my order numbers and am about to send my email to Ken.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm pretty sure the only SBRM product I bought at DAZ was the Crows and Ravens, and I'm pretty sure I have that zipped up somewhere in case I ever need it.

Hubert Holin

Inspired
Paris (U.E.), le 02/12/2017

Hi

I see that "The Hanging Gardens of Nimrud" has been updated, from the version I had bought (six years ago) at another store. Is there a chance we might have a package with just the updated files? For sale would be OK.

Merci

Hubert Holin

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hi Hubert, if I haven't yet welcomed you to the HiveWire forums . . . Welcome! :)

As far as obtaining the updated files, if you get in touch with Ken Gilliland through a PM/Conversation and ask him, and if you can supply him with a copy of your invoice from when you purchased it, I can't believe there would be a problem.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I've moved your post to the update thread for Ken's products. Please see the first post for info on how to get your products in your HW account :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh thanks Alisa. I totally forgot about this thread, or I would've moved it myself. ;)

McG.

Enthusiast
I help protect birds too. Though there are a very few I happily eat. I also keep my two cats indoors, let the elder one Tattoo out on occasion, with collar and jingle tags on.
I dropped into HiveWire just because some folks I was used to seeing around DAZ all the time, well, disappeared. So I find out about HiveWire and came over, got DAWN, and flipped out happily on finding your birds, Ken!
I wasn't worried about getting the DAZ purchases again, but did want those few registered over here, so I kinda don't buy duplicates.

McG.

Enthusiast
Hey Alisa, I did what you said and Ken responded just minutes later, all is cool! Now to go raid the store. which one do I want first?!?! LOL!

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Looking at the log file, it looks like you are trying to load the "dummy" folder file (Penguins (Order Sphenisciformes).cr2 ). This file is simply a place holder to show the menu icon. What you should be loading is one of the penguins from the appropriate "renderer" subfolder (Iray, 3Delight, Superfly or Firefly).

Hope that helps.