• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
Nice collection of finds there Sky. Have fun with your friend. :) It's nice to be able to get together with people you know.
My mother plans on being here in mid October. My brother and SIL are planning on it as well. A belated 80th Birthday celebration for our mom. (She turned 80 in mid May but travel wasn't possible for them then.)

Terre

Renowned
Amusing things I had to get scanning yesterday. Pie sized pumpkins with football logos on them. 4 pro and 2 college. They all have stickers with barcodes so we can actually tell which are selling. Cowboys, Steelers, and Texas Tech will sell. Texas A&M might as well. Green Bay Packers and Oklahoma Sooners? We'll see. Those things are $6.99 each. You can get Jack-O-Lantern size ones for a similar price and have a lot more meat to work with for pies. Some will sell. Our produce manager bought a Steelers one as she was getting off work yesterday.

skylab

Esteemed
*Waves back* Life is much slower now, living at a retirement home...even Jo relaxes in front of his little TV. Last month I started using a smartphone for the first time...old dog learning new tricks :) It took awhile to learn those new tricks. It does help with staying in touch with friends, and along with my medical alert button, it keeps me connected. As the sayng goes, change is the only constant :)

bend.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Glad to hear you have a medical alert button. My mother has got one ordered for her. :) Change is part of life. yes.