• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
It reached the mid 70's here today...it was wonderful after being in a deep freeze for so long. This whole week will be like that. Wish it was an early spring, but it's due to return to the 40's by the weekend. At least my joints are moving freely again for the first time in over a month :)

:bee:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yeah, I think we'll be back into the 40s tomorrow. Oh, well...it was nice while it lasted. But this whole winter has been a roller coaster ride...Hot, Cold, Hot, Cold. Bodies of water never really freezing solid. So unsafe for the kids.

Dana

Terre

Renowned
I don't envy you guys. Here we've had a mild winter overall and it looks to stay that way for at least a bit longer. Most of the actually bad stuff keeps going by just north of us. Sometimes by just a few dozen miles. Stay warm.

skylab

Esteemed
Lindy and Swing dance poses for Project Evolution and Apollo, a free download. Don't forget to use the password given on download page to unzip the Apollo model files. Enjoy :)

PROJECT EVOLUTION - FEEL LIKE DANCIN' 2

PE FEEL LIKE DANCIN 2.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
IIRC, his parents, or at least his mother, was a dance instructor, and that's how he learned to dance so well.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was just looking all over the forum for the list of which Titles were for what level. I know Lisa, or possibly Alisa, had posted a list once upon a time, but for the life of me, I can't find it . . . yet. ;)

skylab

Esteemed
Bforartists 2 alpha version 0.1.0 has been released for testing, which is the equivalent to Blender 2.80. The information page states that it will no longer be available in 32 bit, but will be 64 bit only. Free download available here, and information page is here.

I have tested it, but it will not work with my integrated graphics card on Windows 7...so unless you have OpenGL 3.3, it has the same limitation as Blender 2.8 on older computers....disappointing :(. It was worth following it to see what the outcome would be. Some may still be interested in testing the program as it has an improved, mouse-friendly UI over Blender.

Bforartists 2 alpha download

Bforartists 2 info

:coding: