• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
After viewing those, I'd say they deserve a prize if they are able to walk afterward...pain in the neck, pain in the rear, pain everywhere :sick:

Good night everyone, see you tomorrow :)

skylab

Esteemed
Rough indeed. Here's the roping stop poses for Harry and Dusk. It's close enough for tweaking for a calf roping scene. For Harry it's a completed stop, from the WHOA pose :)

HIVEWIRE HORSE - ROPING STOP

HH ROPING STOP.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Nicely done. :)
It's obvious that you have been carefully watching the human actions in those videos mam.

skylab

Esteemed
Spent this afternoon getting Dawn ready for Turn 'n Burn. I searched through what I had of Dusk's wardrobe, and finally settled on the Western Outfit from here at Hivewire, refitted with Crossdresser 4. She's wearing her own western boots, and the Hivewire cowboy hat.

Here's a simple standing pose I created to make sure the outfit would bend properly, so she would be ready for the rodeo poses.

Time to rest the eyes...a lot of detailed posing to being tomorrow. Everyone have a good evening :)

DAWN WESTERN STANDING

DAWN-WESTERN-CLOSEUP.jpg

DAWN-WESTERN-STAND.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I'm back online for a little while...I was so into what I was doing, I forgot that I hadn't eaten the evening meal...geez...haha. Anyway, now I have dinner in the stove, so may attempt a western outfit conversion for Pauline and V4 while I wait.

skylab

Esteemed
Isn't getting older fun....never ceases to amaze me how selective memory kicks in, or fails to....whatever the case...haha.

I'm doing Nursoda character conversions for the western outfit too, just in case they are ever needed. That outfit converts so well, and it's not the case with all clothing content...separate sections of the western outfit scale nicely without going all weird, like some do.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Vague sense? I always feel like I've forgotten something, and it's rarely vague. I just can't remember WHAT it is I've forgotten. ~shakes head~

skylab

Esteemed
Here's the Hein conversion...boots never convert well, so I'll have to fit something to him later.

HEIN WESTERN OUTFIT.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hi Terre :) If poke through is ever an issue, a short cut is always making the underlying body part invisible.

Of course this one had to get in on the outfit conversions :) Good night all, this time I'm really turning in for the night :sleep:

SLON WESTERN OUTFIT.jpg