• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Red Stag
llkij00987 copy.jpg

Products Used : HiveWire Mule Deer, Hivewire Antler Pack, CWRW's Red Stag shape preset and coat texture, Songbird Remix Birds of Prey, Fern Lake, Natures Wonders Moths of the World, Moths of the World Vol 2, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botancals Bell Flower

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Red Stag
View attachment 48430
Products Used : HiveWire Mule Deer, Hivewire Antler Pack, CWRW's Red Stag shape preset and coat texture, Songbird Remix Birds of Prey, Fern Lake, Natures Wonders Moths of the World, Moths of the World Vol 2, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botancals Bell Flower
I admire all the details you put into your images. beautiful

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Another render with the deer. I use the deer for most of my Village Promos . Love them. Very beautiful made animals. . The house is from my village (just yesterday sent to the betateam)
I use also from Ken the Ducks here. Plants mixed vendors. Lisa and from ShaaraMuse3D.

Attachments

• Couchemar01.jpg
    Couchemar01.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 253