• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I thought I would share this with you guys from deviant art.
This image was image of the month for Feb at Daz Artist Guild and what do you know there's Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, with Spring Pastel Textures and the baby's breath that is with the carnations.
Portrait of a girl with red hair
The Daz Artists Guild proudly presents: The winner of our Images of the Months and our newest Image of the Year Entry:

Portrait of a Girl with Red Hair by Ikke46

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I thought I would post this. I recently got Lisa to share her tulips and crocus with Grim_Red from Deviant art to do some promo images with my Dark Embrace, Gothic, and Passion Storm images. WOW !! Such fantastic work!! She does awesome male characters, but has a really unique edgy style! If you get a chance check out her gallery at Deviant Art! Grim-Red on DeviantArt Thanks so much for these!! I can't wait to see what the Crocus will look like!!
Tulip POP 3 SML.jpg
TulipPromoWideScreenMix.jpg
TulipMain1SML.jpg
TulipPOPUP2SML.jpg

The outfit featured here is by Arki and part of her mermaid bundle and also the face jewels are her creation.
SML Tulip POP1.jpg

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Something about the first one reminds me of The Vampire Lestat :) (which the god-awful Tom should NOT have played!)

and I lide the last one in the vase too.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Something about the first one reminds me of The Vampire Lestat :) (which the god-awful Tom should NOT have played!)

and I lide the last one in the vase too.
She specializes in some vamp type characters, but seriously you should check out her gallery such great stuff! LOL Tom well ......... I rather pictured Antonio Banderis as Lestat! LOL

Hard to know what God is if you don't know how to love.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Did you know she envisioned a young Rutger Hauer as Lestat when she wrote it?
I was rather going on the fact that Antonio Banderis had more of the personality to play Lestat. Although having read the novel and several others I did not know that was her intent. I always thought Billy Idol would have made an awesome Lestat!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Huh. Puts me *very* much in mind of one of Surreality's characters for gen4. Perhaps Equinox. (No, I realize that it probably isn't.)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Nearly done with these! I just finished up on the ads and promos.
La Primavera
Crystal Snow pink SML.jpg

Products Used: Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus flower model, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring, Sveva's crystal rock fantasy stand ground with Iray snow shaders (I upped the metallic flake settings), Sveva's Color Splash lights for Iray Ron's Glitter

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Stunning and the best snow I have seen in a while
Thanks Szark! It did turn out better than I expected. Although, I did quite a few renders to get the metallic flakes to my liking. Great work on the brownstone materials also over at DA !

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wonderful flower textures & that snow is very realistic! It's hard to achieve the sparkles! Great job on everything!
Thanks Flint!! The metallic flake setting really does help, but then also too Sveva's color splash lights for Iray , but yes I did fuss with it for quite some time before getting it to my liking. Loving your snow scene images btw!!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Nearly done with these! I just finished up on the ads and promos.
La Primavera
View attachment 45403
Products Used: Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus flower model, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring, Sveva's crystal rock fantasy stand ground with Iray snow shaders (I upped the metallic flake settings), Sveva's Color Splash lights for Iray Ron's Glitter

VERY nice!