• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Ken's new Cardinal Meadowhawk Dragonfly made the perfect addition to this Halloween scene!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Cardinal Meadowhawk) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Africa (White Brow Scrub Robin) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Kitten by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Black, White & Tuxedos for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Daylily by Lisa Botanicals with Feather Fall Prism Textures by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D
Daylily by Lisa Botanicals with Crinkle Prism Textures by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D

Little Hunter

Little Hunter.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Lovely Lyne! Happy Halloween to you! And Flint- what a sweet kitty render!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Adorable Lyne!! :wub:

Lol well I would share the text I just got from my niece of her in Mephistopheles CATS outfit, but not exactly 3D!
LOL Soo cute!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Nice, fun render NA!

I love the cat & this vividly colored damselfly of Ken's is one of my favorites!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Orange-tailed March Dart ) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Orange Tabbies for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Dahlia by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D

Captivated

Captivated.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks!!

Beautiful Flint!! The Dahlia's in this remind me to some degree of chrysanthemums as they are kind of in the same family!! Lovely autumn colors!!

Last edited: