• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL cute mininessie...........Although............ that rather makes my teeth hurt!! LOL

One Heart Two Souls
One Heart Two Souls.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire Big Dog, Best Friends Poses for Diva and the HiveWire Dog, Dawn SE, Diva for Dawn SE, Dawn's Skinny Jeans, CWRW's Classic Denims, Strapless Mini Dress custom texture, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Spring Pastels for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, BG Image is from photo stock.

Last edited:

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
studded dogcollar.jpg

worked a bit on the dog harnesses and then thought, a collar would be fun too... especially something a bit fancy. Not quite there yet but this thing allows to individually pick gems, spikes cones leather fitting and disks and assigne color or make them invisible. So you can use shaders for every piece and add or disappear as much as you like. It's a parented collar so no distortions will happen to it but you will have to adjust the position, depending on pose.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree, and if the collar's leather came in black, it could be a Goth Collar. ;)

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I agree, and if the collar's leather came in black, it could be a Goth Collar. ;)
well, that will be up to you. Every spike can be shaded individually so if you want to go all Chrome and leather you can. You can also hide the bits you don't want. I provide utilities to make them invisible. I won't provide any shaders for it except for one set of DAZ original shaders, because I am sure that most People have stuff around that will allow them to customise the collar as they like.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very true. I often like to tweak/change shaders, so I'm sure folks will have fun playing with it to suit their own needs.