• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
GlamourCat. I'm not always able to find nice titles...
GlamourCat.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't think there's anything wrong with GlamourCat, though maybe I would've called it GlamourCats, plural. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This is a real beaut Varnayrah. The big cats look impressive and imposing.

I love that you added in Ken's lizard too. Must share this image if you don't mind?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, G8F has an alien character base (Zelara 8) and this is one of the characters for her - Aureska Hol (she has an add-on that makes her look a bit like one of Star Wars characters)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmm, actually I was thinking she reminded me somewhat of one of the Avatar ladies, though their skins weren't really like tigers.

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
This is a real beaut Varnayrah. The big cats look impressive and imposing.

I love that you added in Ken's lizard too. Must share this image if you don't mind?

Thank you! Yes, I like the lizard - I often find that adding some little critters adds very much to images, and that corner was so empty without it.
I don't mind at all if you share the image...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thank you! Yes, I like the lizard - I often find that adding some little critters adds very much to images, and that corner was so empty without it.
I don't mind at all if you share the image...

Great, cause I already did. Thanks