• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY!! I'm not sure I envy either one of them. Either one strikes first, and it could be fatal. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking great Lyne, and I know what you mean about missing Joanna/SAV. I think about her every time I use one of her products.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was going for a Moonlit Jungle not sure if it just looks dark :p /QUOTE]

I think it looks good, as is.

One way to get a more "moonlit" look is to add dapples of moonlight to them and the area around them and a few more shadows in the vegetation and under/on them or used a blue filter over the whole thing. It's really hard to do a realistic night scene without it just looking black! That's why in the movies there is almost always a little extra light.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful and Creative renders everyone!! I have enjoyed browsing through your terrific creations

Mischief Makers
Artistic Rendeddfr 2.jpg

Products Used: Jungle Kids for Diva and Dawn SE, Dusk's Mid Length Hair, Call of the Wild Poses, HiveWire Big Cat, CWRW's Black Panther for the HW Big Cat, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Jungle Heat Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, SBRM Giant Moths, SBRM Nature's Wonders Moths of the world VOL 2, Hearts of Africa Water's of Life Backgrounds,

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think it looks good, as is.
One way to get a more "moonlit" look is to add dapples of moonlight to them and the area around them and a few more shadows in the vegetation and under/on them or used a blue filter over the whole thing. It's really hard to do a realistic night scene without it just looking black! That's why in the movies there is almost always a little extra light.
haha I had planed on adding some dappling in postwork but must have forgot :) I did tint it blue, but maybe not enough?