• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
VW's but they are dark skins only. I think there were a couple over at Rendo. Isn't the Dusk base skin an MR?

Other than that you are going to have to either make it or have someone make it for you.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Dusk Experimental Morph 4 elf ears.jpg
That was what I thought...here's the one with elf ears and Zan...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I'm running Kizen renders LOL with the house cat for something maybe a little fun would go well with an elf type character.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sounds good...I'm playing with some elf ears to go with the morphs at the moment while rewatching Stargate Universe. I should probably be working on Deidre mats but I'm not in the right mood for it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine...really just an experiment at this stage as I will need to locate a merchant resource that will suit what I have in mind.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Too true Lorraine...

Interesting idea Traci...I will have to have a look. The skin around the chin is different though with larger pores. I've been wanting to have a go in Zbrush for a while at creating my own skin I just never have enough time. I've invested in some quality alphas from here Surface Mimic: 3D scans for digital artists but I still need to get some more. I've got the face covered but still need to organise to get the ones for the rest of the body.

Thanks Miniessie...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Really loving Texture Transformer! Dusk is wearing MortemVetus Rolf mats and I did some dial spinning :)

I meant to comment on this earlier !!...... to busy! That turned out SOO awesome!! A very stand up Jarl (Norse for Earl) for sure!